14

Chapter 14:
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Selena looked anxiously at the young man who had been seeing her for three days. No, not meet or see her. But this handsome young man was looking for Selena's best friend, who had not revealed herself for three days now.

"I'm going crazy at this rate. I haven't been able to sleep well for almost three days thinking about it."

Harry pressed his forehead against the surface of doctor Selena's desk. Harry did not understand, but he was truly worried about her condition. Harry had tried to contact her, but there was no reply. Harry had even gone to her apartment, but there was no one. Harry went to the nightclub where they had met, but she wasn't there as well. This is the only time that a girl successfully controlled and occupied Harry's mind, and it was a strange and new feeling for him, and Harry doesn't know what to call it.

And he got even more worried when Selena told him about the problems Taylor had faced with her family. Harry found out that Taylor ran away from her home, in order to reach her goal of becoming a doctor. Her father, Scott Swift, is the president of a Nashville national bank. And Scott wants Taylor to be his successor, he wants her to work in a bank. And not become a doctor and work in a hospital.

"You. . . really like her, huh?" Selena asked doubtfully and Harry paused, raising his head from the table while staring at the brunette girl.

"Yes."

Selena was surprised to hear the spontaneous reply from her favorite actor, although Selena shouldn't be really surprised. From just the way he acts, it's very obvious that this actor likes Taylor. From the beginning of their meeting, Harry claimed that he wanted to get treated by Taylor, even though Selena treated him at that time. It already explained everything.

"Why do you like her?" Selena asked again while leaning her chin on her hand, as if she's ready to hear Harry's long story.

Harry smiled thinly. "I don't know exactly why I like her, but it just happened. . . And I really like her."

Selena raised a brow, trying to process the meaning of Harry's sentence, but Harry continued his words. "On the first day I met her, she was cold and acted quite rude to me. She casually gave up all her duties to treat me to you. She honestly pissed me off and I was mentally cursing at her nonstop."

Harry chuckled before resuming, "But that very day, I saw her crying. I tried to think positively and I was right. Her feelings change easily and I shouldn't have irritated her."

Harry sighed. "I keep getting intrigued by her. I come everyday to see her, trying to find out everything about her and that curiosity suddenly turned into protectiveness. I still don't understand, but I always want to be near her. I always worry about her. I always feels that she shouldn't be left alone."

After that, a long pause came in between before Harry rose from his chair, saying, "If she comes or calls you, tell her to call me. He must call me." Selena nodded curtly and Harry smiled.

"Enjoy your day and I'll see you later, doctor Selena."

After that, Harry walked out of Selena's room, leaving Selena who smiled thinly staring at the young man's departure.

"He really likes you, Taylor." Selena whispered to herself while smiling.

━━

I'll literally sue you for not keeping a promise! You still owe me a date, doctor! Why are you so annoying? Come back! I'm waiting for you.

Harry sent the message to the contact he named: Soon To Be GF. After sending the message, Harry stared blankly at his phone screen. Harry had lost count on how many messages he already sent for the past three days. And from the hundreds of messages that he sent, she hasn't read anything yet.