47

Chapter 47:
NOT A DREAM

You believe me, right?

The girl's eyelids opened quickly, her hand pressed against her chest with her irregular and uneven breathing. She changed her position from lying down to sitting against the headrest of the bed. Her hand pulled the pillow next to her sitting and hugging the pillow tightly.

Her blue eyes looked around and couldn't find the person she was looking for. Taylor sighed and bowed her head.

Please don't tell me all of it was just a dream.

Taylor's attention was suddenly distracted by the sound of the door squeaking. Taylor hurriedly turned around and her heart felt more relieved when she found Harry, who seemed to be having difficulty with trying to open the door wider so he could enter. His hands were occupied by carrying a tray with two bowls of porridge. However, he finally succeeded and a smile appeared on his lips when he found Taylor who had woken up from her deep sleep.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty. How are you feeling?" Harry asked as he placed the tray that he was carrying on the table. Then, the man sat on the edge of the bed with a smile that never disappeared from his lips. But his face looks very tired.

Taylor held her breath, aware of one thing: this man must be really lacking some sleep. Taylor only wanted to ask when Harry approached and placed the back of his hand on Taylor's forehead. His smile grew wider, displaying his dimples on his cheeks which made him even more handsome.

"Your body temperature is really much better than last night. You really are very fast to recover." Harry explained cheerfully.

"Do you get enough sleep?" Taylor directly asked.

Harry shrugged. "I slept, don't worry about me. It wasn't that long, but it's enough for me. The important thing is, you still need to rest until you fully recover."

"You also need rest, you know?" Harry chuckled and pinched Taylor's cheek in exasperation as the girl just rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to rest. Soon, I have to fly to France and film for almost two months there, before continuing the shooting in Las Vegas. So, I want to see your face a lot before leaving." Harry winked and smiled brightly, only for a moment when he noticed how Taylor's expression changed.

Taylor sighed and bowed her head. "I wish you luck for your shoot, Harry." Her voice sounded weak.

A faint smile appeared on Harry's lips and the young man took Taylor's hand, holding it tightly. "I'll miss you again, very. And maybe, it's time to look for another spy to watch over your movements."

Taylor looked up and looked at Harry in confusion. "What? Another spy?"

Harry chuckled. "Well, don't be angry or anything. But over the past year, I hired a few people to watch you. But I stopped them when they reported to me that you were close to, uh, him." Of course, he meant Zayn by that.

"Why you pay for a spy when you can see me in person? Damn! Don't you know how stupid I was to hope that you'll really come back to me?" Taylor vents her frustration. Harry chuckled again and Taylor looked at the young man confusedly.

"If it was that easy, I would've seen you immediately and wouldn't let a year pass. But they took my phone away and hid it somewhere so that I would no longer be in contact with you." Harry's explanation surprised Taylor.

"What do you mean?"

Harry stroked the back of Taylor's hand and looked at the back of her hand with a smile on his lips. "I was bound by a contract at the time and the contract prohibited me from being seen or related to any other girl, apart from my co-star. It was all for publicity and for the promotion, so that our film would continue to be in the public spotlight at the same time with the gossip circulating between the us."