10

Chapter 10:
NICE TO MEET YOU

Slowly but surely, her eyelids fluttered opened and her bright blue irises were clearly visible. Taylor closed her eyes and opened them again. She looked around before moving from her curreny lying down position, and sat up.

The girl looked around again until the sound of the door creaked open and someone she recognized entered the room in a white shirt that looked a bit damped with sweat, the shirt was very tight around him and it perfectly showed his tattooed muscular body.

It was Harry Styles.

Harry paused for a moment when he realized that Taylor was awake and seemed to be staring at him with a sharp look. Harry grinned before shaking his head and walking towards the bed.

"For God's sake, I didn't do anything! I just helped you to—,"

"What are you even trying to explain?" Taylor asked, interrupting Harry's passionate explanation that Taylor had never asked for. Harry's expression turned flat and Taylor chuckled amusedly.

"Okay, I'm sure you're a good person and you won't do anything horrible to a girl like me. So, I won't ask you a dozen of questions about you taking advantage of me. I just want to thank you."

Harry folded his arms in front of his chest. "I swear, I didn't do anything to you, even though I didn't deny having the intention to do something. But you're honestly not my type, really."

Taylor squinted and reached for the pillow next to her and threw the pillow at Harry before leaving the bed. Luckily, Harry had good reflexes so he was able to catch the pillow.

When Harry was about to throw back the pillow, he found that Taylor was no longer on bed and he turned around, finding Taylor who was staring at her reflection in the mirror.

I think I'll agree when someone says that a girl will look so much prettier when she wakes up. Harry smiled stupidly again at the girl.

"I always look really bad when I wake up." Taylor sighed as commented on herself, touching every inch of her face.

Harry bit his lip. Her skin looks very smooth to touch.

Taylor turned to look at Harry. "Again, thank you. I don't know what happened and maybe I said something bad last night. I always do that when I'm drunk." Taylor sighed and smiled thinly. Harry stood, leaning against the teak cabinet behind him, folding his hands in front of his chest.

"I didn't know that a doctor like you likes to drink soju. My doctor used to say that liquor is not good for health."

Taylor turned to face Harry and nodded. "It's true, but there was never a rule that prohibited a doctor from getting drunk. Besides, I rarely get drunk. I would only get drunk if that was the only way to solve the problem I'm facing."

The young man who still hadn't removed his sweaty shirt smiled as he looked down briefly before saying, "If getting drunk can solve my problems, I'll get drunk every day."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Never mind, I have no intention of debating. I better leave. If I stay here for longer and your fans see this, oh God, I could only imagine."

The girl walked to the bed and tidied the sheets, pillow and the bolster into its proper position before stopping to ask, "You. . . you didn't sleep on this bed either, did you?"

A grin appeared on Harry's lips. "Why are you asking that? I thought you said you believed me earlier."

Taylor hurriedly shook her head and finished tidying the bed as fast as possible. When finished, Taylor reached for her red Gucci bag which was placed right on the small bedside table before returning to face the actor who was very difficult to be pushed aside by his charm.

"Once again, thank you. I—"

"See you soon, doctor Swift." Harry interrupted Taylor's words quickly, making the girl hold her breath before walking to the door of Harry's hotel room, opening it and stepping outside without even sparing a slight glance at Harry. Harry laughed with amusement when Taylor was no longer in his room.

The young man shook his head. "Doctor Swift, doctor Swift. You are indeed stubborn and hard to touch. Your attitude too. . . shouldn't a doctor be friendly to her patients?"

Meanwhile, Taylor hurried to the nearest restroom which wasn't far from the elevator. Arriving at the restroom, she immediately washed her face with water before staring at the reflection of her face in the mirror.

"Damn, damn, damn! What the hell? Why did I had to be in an actor's hotel room? Gosh, what if he did something to me?!" Taylor said quite loudly to her own reflection.

But you said it yourself, you were sure he hadn't done anything bad to you. Taylor shook her head at the sudden thought that suddenly appeared in her mind.

"I don't— oh, geez. It's obvious that he's planning something! What if he traps me and does something that doesn't— no!" The girl said with a passionate breath.

Why were you so calm when you faced him earlier, but now you're acting like a someone is trying to hunt you down. Again, the voice inside Taylor's head appeared in Taylor's mind.

Taylor squinted. "Do you see that young man's style? He's a cool guy! I just wanted to prove that he's not the only one who could be cool! I can be cool too!" Taylor answered the questions in her mind. She was acting like a mad woman, or maybe she is, because she's answering her own questions and talking to herself.

Taylor bowed her head and tried to catch her breath while shaking her head. No, he wouldn't dare to do something to me. But he gave me a triumphant gaze earlier! His smile is also. . . a sly smile! What if he. . . argh, no!

Taylor raised her face and squinted as she looked at the reflection of her own face. "You're fine. If you're not well, I swear, that bastard man will—,"

Taylor's words stopped when the restroom door opened and a girl entered the toilet, heading for the vacant sink next to the sink that Taylor was using. Taylor looked at the girl, frowning. The girl who had just entered actually put her face right in front of the faucet and let the water wet her face. She did that for a long time before reestablishing her body and noticing Taylor's astonished gaze.

"Well, you know, I had so much fun that I forgot I have to go to work today and I'm lazy to take a shower." The girl said casually, as if answering the question that was in Taylor's mind.

Taylor kept silent, thinking. Work?

Holyfuck! I have an appointment to help Selena at the clinic today!

Taylor turned and looked at the girl brightly. "Ah, luckily you reminded me! I also have to go back to work! Have a good day—" Taylor stopped rambling when she realized one thing that immediately made the girl's mood change dramatically.

Again, Taylor turned and turned on the faucet again, washing her face with water. Making the girl standing next to her, also look at her in surprise.

If I go to the clinic, I'll meet with doctor Evans. I haven't been ready to meet him since my stupid confession yesterday! It feels like Taylor was shouting at her stupidity yesterday.

"Hey, are you all right?" Taylor turned her head as she felt the girl patting her shoulder. The strange girl looked at her pitifully. Taylor smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The girl nodded and turned to reach out to Taylor.

"By the way, I'm Cara. Cara Delevingne. I've been here for almost two weeks and I've never seen you before."

Taylor shook her hand and said, "Taylor Swift. I really don't live here. I just, uh. . . I stayed at my friend's place last night?" Cara nodded and pulled her hand away from Taylor.

"All right, I understand and nice to meet you, Taylor."

"It's nice to meet you too, Cara."