17.

- Vanessa valor -- Tampa, Florida -

- Vanessa valor -
- Tampa, Florida -

"if youn stop" roddy chuckled as he sat on the couch. "you on yo period still?" i groaned at his comment reminding that i was still on it.

"i just wanna do sum wit you" i whined walking to him.

"what's sum?" he licked over his bottom lip as his hands ran up and down my sides slowly.

"whatchu think" i asked leaning down putting my hands on either side of the couch to stop myself from falling onto roddy.

"you know i love you right?" i nodded. "which is why i'm not gon fuck you" he smiled up at me.

"man what the fuck" i smacked my teeth. "boys always so exited to fuck and youn want to" i shook my head walking back to the fridge.

"i done told you my reasons before" i felt his hands on my waist again as he pressed my body against his. "a relationship ain't all about sex, Vanessa" he mumbled in my ear. "Just like money ain't everything"

i snapped out of my thoughts and pushed him back lightly before pouring me some fruit punch we bought a few hours ago today.

"you serious right now?" i ignored him as i put it away and then walked down the foyer and into our room.

i wasn't all that mad.. i'm just petty 🥰 .

"Vanessa" roddy followed me. "look at me" i set the drink down on the end table before turning on the tv. "Vanessa look at me goddamnit!" i heard a loud bang making me jump as he raised his voice.

i'm guessing he slammed something.

"fuck" he cursed under his breath. "I'm so sorry baby i ain't mean to scare you" he said walking closer to me only to make me back up with my hands out. "you really think ima hurt you?"

"that's exactly what Lawrence said" he sighed.

"i'm sorry okay i.. you just stress me out when youn talk to me so i got mad" he grabbed my hands. "Ness no matter how mad i get.. i'll slam doors, shit on the table, yell, scream.. all the above baby but i put it on my mama's life i will never hit you or hurt you in anyway"

"i know you wouldn't.." i sighed wiping my eyes. "i just.. it's so unclear who i can trust"

"how long you known me?"