Chapter 6

Cato's POV
Clove falls asleep, and I get up slowly making sure not to wake her, and I kiss her forehead, and walk out. I walk downstairs, and see Enobaria.

"Hey Enobaria, she is asleep right now," I tell her.

"Ok," she tells me.

"See you tomorrow," I tell her.

"See you tomorrow Cato," she tells me, and I walk out. When I get home my parents look worried.

"Mom, Dad I am home," I say.

"OMG CATO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!," my mom says.

"I was helping Clove with something," I tell them.

"What were you helping with," my dad asks.

"Her dad was abusing her, and he got taken away from her, and Enobaria told he she could live with her, so I helped her move," I tell them.

"Ok, but please tell us next time if you won't be home directly after training," my mom says.

"Ok I will, I am going to go take a shower," I tell them.

"Ok," my dad says.

I walk into the bathroom, and take a shower and when I am done I put on a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and walk into my room, and start thinking about Clove. I can tell she is scared, but I know when we go into that arena she will be the one coming out, and with that thought I go to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but I am really busy and am trying to get chapters out as much as I can. Hope y'all understand. SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BYE!!