Chapter 16

Cato's POV
When me and Clove get into the kitchen Brutus, Enobaria, and Sapphire are all sitting at the table. Sapphire looks scared when we walk in, which is good she needs to be. Me and Clove feel up plates of food, and sit at the table.

"Ok so as y'all know the interviews are tomorrow, so tomorrow morning me and Brutus are going to help y'all with what to say, and how y'all will do the interviews," Enobaria tells us.

"Ok, great," Clove says sarcastically, and rolls her eyes.

"Clove, you really need to lighten up," Sapphire says. She really needs to know when to keep her mouth shut.

"Really your gonna tell me to lighten up, we'll listen how about you go into the arena, and see how the Capital makes it, I guarantee you won't make it past the bloodbath," she says, and grabs a knife from the table, and throws missing Sapphire by about half an inch.

"Your lucky I made myself miss, next time you won't be so lucky," she says glaring at Sapphire.

"Clove calm down," Enobaria hisses.

"I will when I won't have to deal with this little Capital chick ever again and by that I mean when she's dead," she says smirking.

"I won't be dead until you make me die," Sapphire says standing up.

"You wanna be dead," Clove says standing up. They leave the table and go to the living room, and then we here screaming. Me, Brutus, and Enobaria get up and go check on what is going on. Clove is on top of Sapphire tracing her lips with a knife, I try to hold back a laugh, and Enobaria and Brutus hurry to get Clove off of Sapphire, and I just stand there laughing at the scene.

"You better be happy I only got part of your lips cut, because I could do a lot worse," Clove hisses.

"LET ME GO!!," Clove yells at Brutus who is restraining her.

"I got her," I say grabbing Clove and taking her to her room.

"Cato put me down," she hisses.

"I will when we get to your room," I tell her, and we get to her room and I sit her on her bed and shut and lock the door.

"Clove what the heck was that," I say.

"She got on my nerves, and I was born to kill," she says smirking. I can no longer hold in my laughter, and I start laughing.

"Clove I know she gets on your nerves, she does to me to, but we can't hurt her," I tell her sitting with her on her bed, and we fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.