Chapter 44

On the train
Cato's POV
When we get on the train, Clove goes straight to her room mumbling something and Enobaria and Brutus go into the living area and start talking, so I go to Clove's room to talk to her. When I get to her door I hear screaming and banging. I open it and see Clove throwing clothes around, screaming, crying, anything, so I run up to her, and wrap my arms around her trying to stop her.

"LET ME GO, CATO!!!" Clove screams.

"Not until you calm down," I say calmly, and sit her on the bed, and crouch down in front of her puting my hands on her thighs. While she cries.

"Baby, listen we'll be ok, you're not about to do anything that makes you uncomfortable," I tell her, rubbing her thighs to soothe her.

"C-Cato you c-can't do a- anything about i-it," she stutters.

"Listen we have a week till the Capital, how about we don't freak out till we get there," I tell Clove.

"Cato, I'm pregnant and freak out easily but I can try," she tells me. We start cleaning her room, and while we are putting her clothes up she immediately runs to the bathroom, and starts puking. I go to her and hold her hair out of the way, and rub her back as soothingly as possible.

When she finishes she stands up, and looks at me, and lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her legs around my waist, and I sit her on the counter and we start making out. Clove always tries to make out whenever we can, and so she is taking advantage of the time we have together, which is forever, but she is thinking the Capital will tear us apart.

A/N
Hey guys!! I am so so sorry I have not updated this story in a while, but I got caught up with my Percy and Annabeth story that I just haven't been interested in updating this one, but I am going to try updating one a day. Please don't be mad at me for not updating this one, I just have been so in to the Percy Jackson series and haven't been in the mood to do this one, but I will get better I promise. If y'all can work with me updating one a day, I will get more chapters out, and I hope this chapter was good. Anyways hope y'all are all doing well, and being safe during this time in our world. Until next time, BYE!!!