Chapter 32

Cato's POV
When I wake up I see Clove still sleeping with her head on my chest and my arms are wrapped around her waist, and our legs are all tangled up together just like how they were last night. It feels so good to get to go home today, and not have to worry about going back into the games. I start hearing whimpering and look at Clove and notice her with tears rolling down her cheeks, she must be having a nightmare.

"Clover, Clove, baby wake up, it's ok, it's just a dream," I say, and she stops whimpering but keeps crying, and opens her eyes.

"C-Cato," she asks.

"I am right here, and I'm not going anywhere," I tell her kissing her forehead.

We sit up and she moves over on to my lap, and I wrap my arms around her and she cries into my shoulder, and wraps her arms around my neck and just keeps crying. After a little bit we hear a knock on the door.

"Clove, Cato y'all up," Enobaria says.

"Yea we're up," I yell back and Clove keeps crying into my shoulder and I rub her back. Enobaria opens the door and walks in and sees us.

"Nightmares?" Enobaria asks, and I nod my head.

"Clove are you ok," she asks, and Clove shakes her head.

"I thought winning would feel amazing, but reliving the games in nightmares isn't what I wanted," she tells us when she stops crying.

"I know Clove, but they get better, I promise. Now are y'all ready to get back to 2," Enobaria says, and we stand up and Enobaria walks out and me and Clove get ready.

"You know Clove, you should wear those pajamas more often," I say smirking.

"You wish, Cato," she says rolling her eyes, and laughing, and I take the chance and push her back to the bed, and get on top of her, and kiss her and she kisses back with as much love as me, and we start making love to each other.

"I love you Cato," Clove moans.

"I love you too Clover," I say.

"Cato let's continue this on the train, so we have more time," she moans, and I look at her and agree, so we get back up and finish getting dressed and walk out into the dining room.

When we get there Brutus, Enobaria, and Sapphire are all standing at the door, and Sapphire walks up to us.

"WHY DID IT TAKE YALL 40 MINUTES TO GET DRESSED!!!!!" Sapphire yells, and Clove blushes a deep red.

"It takes 40 minutes for us to get dressed I guess," I say.

"WE ARE ON A SCHEDULE YALL MADE US LATE!!," Sapphire continues to yell, and I see Clove walking into the kitchen, and come back with her hand behind her back.

"Do you think we care about some stupid schedule, Capital idiot," Clove growls, and pulls the knife from behind her back.

"Because your in here with 4 deadly victors, so you let us do what want and mind your own business or quit breathing," she growls pulling her hand up about to throw the knife but I grab her hand, and pull the knife out of her hand and throw it down.

"Let's go now," I say not letting go of Clove's hand, and we walk to the train, and get on and I pull Clove to mine and her room and shut and lock the door.

"Now where we," I say pushing her back on the bed, crawling on top of her.

"I think you were showing me how much you love me," she says smirking, and we continue where we left off, and let's just say it was the best hour of my life.