Chapter 15

Clove's POV
Cato makes the kiss deeper, and we don't think, we do. We start taking our clothes off, and before we can go any further there is a knock on my door, and me and Cato hurry to put our clothes on. We manage to put our clothes on right before the door opens, and Sapphire comes in, I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Sapphire," I ask annoyed. Cato also look annoyed, because she interrupted us.

"Just to tell you that tomorrow are y'all's interviews with Ceaser," she tells us, and I roll my eyes, something I do a lot.

"Ok, now bye," I say and she scampers out.

"Now where were we," Cato asks smirking.

"Hold on, I am just going to lock the door," I say and lock the door, and come back to him.

"Now no more interruptions," I say, and we both smirk, and we take our clothes back off, and get back in the bed. He pins me down, and kisses me.

"Clove are you sure you wanna do this," Cato asks me.

"Yes I am sure, we might as well have some fun before we are thrown into a death arena," I tell him.

"Ok," he says, and he starts moving down my body, and I let out several moans, and when he finishes, we hear another knock on the door.

"What is it," I yell.

"Clove, Cato it's time for dinner," Enobaria yells.

"Ok," I yell back and me and Cato get up and get our clothes back on, and go into the kitchen.