Epilogue

Clove's POV
5 years later
It's been 5 years since we won the games, since me and Cato got married, and since our daughter, Jayden, was born. Ever since she was born we haven't heard anything about the games or victory tours or any of that. Right now me and Cato are relaxing on the couch in our house when Jayden comes up to us.

"Mommy, Daddy what are the hunger games?" Jayden asks, holding up a plague that we got when we won the 74th Hunger Games. I look at Cato and he looks at me.

"Sweetie where do you find that?" I ask her.

"Um...in your closet, mommy," Jayden tells me.

"What were you doing in my closet?" I ask her, getting up, taking the plague from her, and putting it on the top of our refrigerator where she can't reach it. Then I go back and sit down, and see her sitting were I was sitting.
So I sit down beside her.

"I-I was playing around," she tells me.

"Jayden we told you not to go in there, we have things in there that are dangerous for you," Cato tells her.

"I was curious," she tells us.

"Listen sweetie, when daddy and I tell you don't go somewhere, that means don't go in there," I tell her.

"I'm sorry mommy, I'm sorry daddy," Jayden tells us.

"It's ok!" I say.

"I love y'all!" Jayden tells us.

"We love you too, Jayden!" Me and Cato say at the same time.

A/N
HEY GUYS!!! That's the end of my Clato fanfic, I hope y'all enjoyed it. I know y'all we probably expecting a better ending but this was all I could put together!! Hope y'all have enjoyed Clove and Cato's journey and I may be doing a sequel to this, I don't know. Anyways that's all for this book!!