Chapter 37

Clove's POV
When Cato finishes making the food, we sit down and eat. When we finish we put the plates in the sink and Cato pulls me into the living room, and sits me on the couch and sits beside me. I am confused as to what's wrong.

"What is it, Cato," I ask confusion clear my voice.

"We need to talk," he tells me.

"Ok, what about," I ask.

"You, Clove I can tell something is wrong other than the baby," he says sternly.

"What do you mean," I ask, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Clove, you've been acting differently since we go back," he tells me.

"No I haven't," I say looking down at the floor.

"Clove!," he says sternly again.

I don't say anything just stare at the floor, and I can tell his worried, but I can't tell him, I am worried about my dad finding again, because he will just worry more and I don't want that.

"Clove you can tell me whatever it is, I want to help you, but I can't unless you tell me what's wrong," tells me, moving my face so I have to look at him.

"Cato you'll just worry more then you already are, and I don't want you worrying," I tell him.

"Clove Isabelle Kentwell, listen you are my fiancé, and I want to help you," he tells me.

I hate when people use my full name, and he knows that, but whatever.

"But I don't want you worrying, so just stop," I say then feel my stomach flip, and I rush to the bathroom and start puking my guts out. This is going to get old really quickly. I feel someone grab my hair, and start rubbing my back soothingly.

When I finish I flush the toilet, and see Cato behind me.

"This is going to get old really quick," I say sitting on the floor holding my head in my hands.

"It'll be ok, Babe," Cato tells me.

"Cato, between the nightmares and throwing up, I don't think I will get much sleep for 9 months," I tell him.

"I'll be here to help you, Clove, I'll calm you down when you have a nightmare, and when you throw up I'll be here, all you need to remember is that your not alone," he says crouching down beside me pulling my head up to look at him.

"I love you Cato," I tell him.

"I love you too, Clover. Now how about we start planning the wedding," he asks.

"Ok, that might help get my mind off everything," I say, smiling, and he pulls me up and we walk into the living room.