Chapter 13

Clove's POV
When I walk back out from the bathroom, I see Cato walking up to me.

"Hey you ok," he asks.

"Yea I am fine," I tell him. He looks at me like he is questioning me, but I walk off to the knives. When I start throwing I see Cato go to the spears with Marvel, and Glimmer walks up to me.

"Hey Clove," she says. I throw the last knife hitting dead center as always.

"Hey Glimmer, did y'all get the District 11 boy to join us," I ask.

"No he said he would never join us," she tells me.

"Well we'll just kill him in the arena, and Girl on Fire," I tell her. Cato and Marvel walk up to us, and I look over Cato's shoulder and see Girl on Fire looking at us, and I glare at her, so she knows that she will be dead.

"Clove, do hear us," Cato asks.

"What is it," I ask.

"We said how about you show us your knife skills," Marvel says, and I glare at Girl on Fire one last time, and she cowards away, and I smirk.

"Ok," I say and pick up 5 of the most deadly looking knives, and start throwing. The first one hits the chest, the second hits the right eye, the third hits the stomach, the fourth hits the left eye, and the fifth hits the heart. I turn back around and see Marvel and Glimmer looking shocked, and Cato is just smirking.

"What did y'all think," I ask smirking.

"That was amazing," Marvel says.

"When did you learn to throw like that," Glimmer asks.

"When I was like 5 or 6," I say.

"ATTENTION TRIBUTES IT'S TIME FOR BREAK!!," the head Gamemaker, Seneca Crain, says.

We head to the cafeteria and get lunch and me, Cato, Glimmer, and Marvel all sit together. We talk about how we are going to kill the tributes, and I see Glimmer staring at Cato, and I get furious, but I guess he notices and lays a hand on my thigh to calm me down.

"Anyways Girl on Fire is mine," I say making it loud enough for her and her district partner to hear.

"Ok," Cato says.

When we finish eating, we are released for today. Me and Cato get in the elevator and go up to the second floor. When we get there I instantly go to my room to shower.

When I get out I get dried off and throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and lay in bed until I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say.

"Clove we need to talk," Cato says coming in and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ok what is it," I ask.

"Listen I can tell Glimmer is getting on your nerves," he starts but I cut him off.

"Yea she is, she keeps staring at you, like no one else is around and then completely ignore me and Marvel," I say.

"Clove, you don't need to get like this I love you and only you, and Glimmer can stare at me all she wants, but that distracts her and she doesn't listen to anything, so it'll make her an easy kill," he tells me.

"Yea I guess your right," I tell him, and he hugs me and we kiss for what feels like an eternity, but a good one.