Chapter 43

Time for the Victory Tour
Clove's POV
I wake up from a nightmare and realize what today is, today is the start of the Victory Tour, I wake Cato up, and the second he wakes up someone starts knocking on our door.
Me and Cato and get up and throw on some clothes and go downstairs and see our prep teams and stylists and none other then Sapphire. They barge in as soon as the door opens I roll my eyes and Cato softly hisses beside me.

"What are you doing here Sapphire," I say with disgust clear in my voice.

"What do you mean Clove, I am y'all's escort so I have to be here," she says.

"Where's Enobaria and Brutus they're our mentors shouldn't they be here?" I ask.

"We're right here Clove," I hear Enobaria say.

"And we need to talk to y'all," I hear Brutus add.

"Ok," Cato says.

We walk away from the Capital people and Enobaria starts talking.

"So y'all know when we get to the Capital Snow is going to want to talk to y'all," she says and me and Cato nod our heads.

"Well we know why and I doubt either of you are going to like it," Brutus says.

"Why does he want to talk to us," I ask already knowing the answer.

"Clove you should probably sit down," Enobaria suggests.

"I'll be fine just tell us," I say.

"Well the Capital loves y'all, and Snow has to give the people what they want and they want y'all, so Snow is going to make y'all prostitutes of the Capital," Brutus says.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream over and over again while sliding down to the the floor. The others look like they want to help but know there is nothing can do, and I just sit there screaming and crying. When I stop screaming, I keep crying.

"Clove I know, I know you don't want to do this, but you have to other wise Snow is just going kill everyone you love," Enobaria says sitting down beside me and pulling me into a hug. She treats me like a daughter which I don't mind, I actually like it, because I know I can trust her.

"Why does the Capital do this, why does Snow do this," I say crying laying my head on Enobaria's shoulder.

"I don't know," Enobaria says.

"Clove it'll be ok," Cato says trying to calm me down.

"No it won't be ok," I yell.

"We don't go to the Capital for a week and Snow might change his mind, Clove," Brutus says.

"CLOVE, CATO TIME FO GET READY!!" Sapphire yells walking towards us.

"NOT NOW," Enobaria growls, and Sapphire growls right back, and walks over to me and yanks my arm up, and pulls me with her.

"OWWW!!" I yell trying to pull my arm free.

"Sapphire, your nails are digging into my skin," I shout and see blood where her nails are.

"Let her go, Sapphire," Brutus shouts.

"You better let her go, if you know what's good for you," Cato and Enobaria both yell.

"Please Sapphire you're hurting me," I say trying to pry my arm free.

She lets me go and I start falling but Cato and Brutus both catch me before I hit the floor.

"Sapphire what is wrong with you," Enobaria yells walking to me, and looks at my arm and sees blood running down my arm.

"You literally drew blood," Enobaria says, and Cato let's me go and stalks towards Sapphire and grabs a knife.

"Next time you hurt her or do anything to her you will die a slow painful death. Do you understand?!" Cato yells/asks.

"Y-yes," Sapphire says.

Enobaria gets some games and wraps them around my arm where Sapphire has her nails digging into me. When she finishes I look at Sapphire and see her glaring at me for no reason at all.

"What are you glaring Sapphire, because Cato is least the least of your worries, so I would stop glaring me if you want to keep your heart or whatever is in your chest going," I say grabbing a dagger that I have in my boot. When Sapphire sees the dagger she immediately starts backing up.

"Remember this next time you try and hurt me," I say and throw the dagger missing her head by a centimeter.