20.

- Vanessa Valor -- Tampa, Florida -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Tampa, Florida -

"fuck" i cursed as i burned my hand on the food i cooked for breakfast.

"am i dreaming?" i turned to see a tired roddy walking towards me with nothing on but shorts.

"shush" i giggled as he checked the food.

"you cooked for me?" i nodded. "my babyyy you learning!" he hugged me kissing all over my face making me giggle.

"roddy!" i whined.

"you so pretty even wit messy hair" he said fixing my hair.

"why thank you"

"stop that shit we black as fuck" i giggled.

"you know.. i was thinking" i said turning the burner off.

"that ain't good" i smacked my teeth.

"i was thinking that maybe you could.. teach me how to do something" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"whatchu want me to teach you?" he asked taking a bite out of the bacon.

"roddy i uhm.. i forget how to drive" i fiddled with my fingers. "Lawrence never let me leave the house alone and after losing all that damn blood from him.. i forgot a lot" he sighed pulling me to him.

"stop being embarrassed. i get it bae don't even trip" he kissed my cheek. "but you gon needa drive my old car because my new car was a lot of money" i giggled.

"i know roddy. thank you" he nodded. "here" i turned around putting his breakfast on a plate.

"where'd you learn?" he asked sitting at the table.

"i watched some videos and you taught me a lot also" i said making my own plate. "i'm exited. i feel so proud of myself!" i squealed making him laugh.

"look at you mama" he pulled me to him after i placed my food on the table. "you went from scared of me and not knowing how to do anything, to being my girlfriend and learning" i smiled. "your so strong, Ness" his hands traveled down my back to my ass. "you hear me?" i nodded.

"yes i hear you but i might have to tune you out if you don't move your hands" he smirked.

"can you blame me?" he slapped it making me yelp.

"yes because i look like shit" he smacked his teeth.

"no you don't" he kissed my cheek. "i love makin yo black ass blush"

"i hate you" i pushed him off making him laugh.

after eating, we got ready for the day and did everything we needed to at home. today was the day that roddy took me to his moms for dinner.

"you ready?" roddy asked walking in the room.

"i think.." i fixed my shirt.

"here" i turned looking at roddy noticing had an envelope in his hand.

i took it furrowing my eyebrows until i saw the name on it and i smiled looking up at roddy.

"moment of truth" i sighed walking to the bed sitting on it. this is my application for college. "i'm to scared!" i squealed handing it to roddy.

"baby" he chuckled opening the letter. he stared down at it for a second before looking back up at me.
"you got in baby"

"i what?!" i stood up.

"you got in!" i squealed looking at the letter.

dear Ms. Valor,

congratulations! we are pleased to welcome you to UCLA, and to inform you of your admission for the spring 2020 quarter. you have already demonstrated your scholastic ability and potential for academic success at the university.

as i read on i just grew a bigger smile.

"roddy i'm going to college!" i giggled hugging him.

"you start next month baby" he chuckled kissing my cheek.

"you'll have to drive me everyday though" i frowned.

"no i won't baby. because ima teach you how to drive" he said pulling a pair of keys. "i bought this before you told me what you did this morning. but i honestly think you know how to do everything you just needa get back behind the wheel" i took the keys.

"you have a BMW?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you have a BMV"

"what?" i walked past him and down the stairs running out the door to look and see what he had outside. "no fucking way roddy" i turned to him.

"youn like it?"

"i love it baby but i can't even drive"

"yes you can. you just haven't done it in awhile. come on baby" he grabbed my hand leading me to the car.

"oh my gosh" i opened the door. "this is so nice what the fuck" i pouted sitting in the drivers seat. "what if i crash roddy.. you wasted money"
i frowned.

"you won't baby. turn it on" he said and i looked over turning it on.

"what the fuck" i mumbled.

"see? you already know what to do bae" he chuckled. "watch your feet" he said before shutting my door and walking over to the passenger side.

-

the drive went exactly how roddy said. i remembered everything i needed too and i had no trouble driving to his moms.

"see? that wasn't bad at all" roddy teased.

"shut up" i giggled as we got out.

i locked the car before we walked to the door knocking.

———————————————————————————

sorry this was such a short chapter 🥺

but Vanessa got into her dream university 🥳!