Interesting Facts about Random Stuff

1. Madame Curie's notebooks are still radioactive. Researchers who wish to use her notebooks must sign a waiver in order to do so. Comment down below and let me know the element she discovered.

2. There are more lifeforms on and in your body than there are people on the planet.

3. Otters sleep holding hands.

4. If you were to remove all empty space from the atoms that make up every human on earth, the entire population could fit inside an apple.

5. The 3 wealthiest families in the world have more money and assets than the combined wealth of 48 poorest nations.

6. A traffic jam lasted for more than 10 days.

7. There are more possible iterations of a game of chess than the number of atoms on Earth. I wonder if that's true...?

8. There are more vacant houses than homeless people in the USA. (I really don't know how credible the sources were :( )

9. You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than a shark attack.

10. Apparently coco-cola would be green without the colouring.

11. Earth is the only planet not named after a God.

12. A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time- it's 1/100th of a second.

Comment down below and let me know some interesting facts :)