More Science Jokes

I bet Earth makes fun of other planets for not having a life.

2 Red Blood Cells met and fell in love but alas it was all in vein.

Einstein finally submitted a theory about space. It was about time too.

A photon checks into a hotel and the receptionist asks if any luggage has been carried. The photon said "I'm travelling light."

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practise is when everything works but no one knows why. I my lab, theory and practise is combined: Nothing works and no one knows why.

Scientists do stuff in lab that would be a called a felony in your garage.

The Question of 2+2
Several scholars were asked "What is 2+2?"

The engineer whips out his calculator and answers "3.99."

The physicist pulls out some technical references, models the problem on the computer and proudly announces "The answer is between 3.98 and 4.02."

The statistician replied "I need more data points.

The philosopher replies "What is the meaning of 2?"

The psychologist replies "How does 2+2 make you feel?"

The medical student replies "4."

The others look at him and ask, "How do you know?"

He replies, "I memorized it."

If you like water, then you already like 72% of me :)