Math Memes

Honest opinion: Math seems easier till class 10. Now in 11th and 12th, I don't understand 1 thing that goes about in the class. At this point, I don't even understand the centre of the circle.

Forget me, even the numbers are scared. First in 9th-10th they were like we will not roam alone, we will be in progressions.. that's why we have Arithmetic and Geometric and Harmonic progressions. In 11th-2th, they are like we are leaving this subject only now, we are going to some other subjects.. you get some alphabets and greek letters now.. dy and dx and a snake hanging in between. 

Again, forget me. I want to ask the teacher, "Do YOU understand what you are saying?" They say wierd things like, "Now we are not finding the value of x, we are finding x itself." I don't even know what to say! 

This subject started out by being so cute and easy. Now it's my nightmare.

Ok, enough of the rant.. back to meme business..

Sometimes I read a question and I have absolutely no idea how to start deaing with it. Like I don't even understand the approach. Where am I supposed to start? Does that happen with you guys? I don't want to be alone please.

Solved the same math sum 3 times and got a different answer all 3 times.

Not sure if the math test was easy or I did everything wrong.

Someone: "Two wrongs don't make a wrong"

Two negative multiplied numbers: "Am I joke to you?"

Mathematics Rule 1: If it seems easy, you're doing it wrong.