1/

On a dark and clear night of June 16th, Bruce Banner, the monstrous Avenger, and Elizabeth Ross, had their first born baby girl. They named her Kerry Lynn Banner. Bruce and Betty couldn't have been more excited to welcome Kerry into the world. Both had promised she'd grow up into a great young lady, and helping each other out.
Their parenting plan had taken a wrong turn when Kerry turned three, and Betty left her with Bruce. Bruce promised himself no matter what, that he was going to still give his daughter the life she deserved. From the time Betty left, the two had been living in an apartment building together. Everyday was the perfect kind of day to live over and over again. But when Kerry was finally old enough to stay at the apartment alone, Bruce left to go and find work.

Kerry had grown up, figuring things out on her own that a mother would've taught her. She had made two life-long best friends that stuck by her side no matter what. Besides having two best friends that were almost always with her, and close family living in the same state, she felt alone. Bruce started getting home extremely late at night, and left very early in the morning. Kerry worried about his health, but had not time at all to talk to him about it. At times Kerry started to feel like he didn't even know she was there anymore. Up until her father's monstrous secret slipped out, things were finally beginning to change.

********************************************************************************************************

(Whoooa I edited this part and it looks so much neater)