Chapter 3 - "96"

In the human world, A red-skinned figure with wings is floating around the mountains finding a traveler to play with.

He floats up in the trees yawning with boredom. His eyes lit up when he saw a human around his teen years holding a bottle of alcohol. Probably drunk.

A smirk formed on his lip and rubs both of his hands in pleasure, he wanted these kinds of humans to play with.

"Well... Well... Well... Who do we have here?~" He appeared in front of its victim making it panic.

"W-What are you?" The traveler shakes in fear.

"I'm a friend, I won't hurt you." He said mischievously with the smirk not disappearing from his lips.

"I-Imp!" The boy cried. He rolled his eyes and with one flick of his fingers, he shapeshifted into a human.

"Imp? My friend, what are you talking about?" The handsome lad pretended as nothing happened. Completely, messing around with the drunk victim.

"O-Oh... I guess I had a little too much..." The boy believed him and looked at the alcohol bottle before chuckling. "Life is hard isn't it?"

"Oh, it is." He disappeared in thin air making his victim confused but also scared. Suddenly, He appeared once again... But in one of the trees. "But Life isn't THAT hard... You are just a weakling, My friend." He yawned.

"W-What are doing u-up there!?" His victim shakes from fear. He jumped down from the tree and steadily walked to his victim.

"You such a fool my friend... Maybe, I should knock some sense into you?" He said with a smirk as he walks in circles with his victim in the center. "Who am I kidding? Your kind is just as stupid."

"You-You're a monster!" His face fell and looked at his victim straight in the eye. Doesn't mean they're different from normal humans doesn't mean he's a monster. A long time ago, Humans used to be friends with their kind. But it only leads to the humans betraying their kind.

"I'm Not a monster." He said in a husky voice. "You are."

His eyes turned red as his old form came back. He looked at his victim with anger. As he was about to jump on him, thick, pink, glittery clouds of dust surrounds him making him confused.

And with a blink of an eye, he was in the Magical forests again. But in a place, he wasn't familiar with. He was inside the willow woods. Purple trees and light pink water was surrounding him. He turned around to see a bunch of royal guards surrounding him.

"Well well... I see, Some royal guards want to play?" He smirks as he crossed his arms.

"Come with us or you'll get hurt." One of the royal guards said pointing an arrow at him. He chuckles.

"And why should I?"

"The King has asked for your presence.

Wen Junhui."

---¤---

A body of a lion, tail of a scorpion, and wings of a bat. The figure flies around the village holding a shiny blue orb around its hands.

Its majestic wings flap around causing a strong force of the wind to blow once he got down the ground. He turned into his 'human-like' form but still has its bat wings featured. He walks into a small shop in the village wearing a bright smile as he entered.

"Hello, Auntie!" He greeted the lady at the counter with a bunch of craftsmanship and potions behind her. She smiled and nodded. She went to in one of the doors behind the stalls as the young lad taps his fingers waiting.