Chapter 22 - "Talking With The Moon"

"Your majesty... You have a visitor." A black, cloaked, hooded figure bowed in front of a masked figure who was sitting on a throne.

"Let them in..."

The big doors open revealing the witch of the waste with a wide grin. She walked closer and bowed.

"My lovely majesty... I have great news to tell." She mischievously smirked.

"Go on..." The figure with the mask grinned, excited to know the news.

"The descendants of the gifted are now gone for good." The witch replied.

The figure stood up with a big smile on it's face. It laughed until the room echoed with it's high pitched voice.

"Perfect... Everything is going well..."

_ _ _

The boys started to clean up the house using their magic.

"Hyung! Do you want me to fix the water?" Seokmin cheerfully went up to Jeonghan who was fixing one of the beds.

"That would be nice of you Seokmin." Jeonghan said not even sparing a glance at the younger who was smiling brightly.

Seokmin nodded as he happily skipped downstairs. Once the younger was gone. Jeonghan bangged his head on the wooden bed and groaned.

"I have no clue how to do this! I give up." He whined.

Jeonghan's head suddenly bolted up when he heard someone chuckle behind him. He turned his head to see Seungcheol with a smile, leaning on the broken door's boarder.

"Looks like you are having some trouble with that your highness. Do you need some help?" Seungcheol teased making Jeonghan's cheek heat up from embarrassment.

"I-I can handle this! I don't need your help." Jeonghan avoided the older's eyes with his red cheeks.

Seungcheol chuckled at Jeonghan being flustered. He stood up straight and went beside the younger as he watch him fix the wooden bed.

"You sure you don't need help?"

"Yes I don't need help! Now leave me alone." Jeonghan's stubbornness got the best of him.

Seungcheol frowned and silently stood up making Jeonghan panic. "H-Hey! Where are you going?"

"If you don't need help then I guess I'll just go to Joshua and help him with the plates downstairs." Seungcheol shruggs.

"W-Wait! No! I need help! I'm sorry." Jeonghan shouted making Seungcheol smile.

The older knew the younger couldn't fix the bed on his own. So, he acted up a bit. Seungcheol went back to the younger who was burning red, embarrassed.

"I guess you needed me after all..."

_ _ _

Meanwhile, Seokmin happily went downstairs with a smile. He went up to the sink, not knowing Joshua was a meter from him, fixing the cabinets.