Chapter 38 - "Butterfly"

_ _ _

I'm having a writer's block that's why it was hard for me to update. I'm sorry I couldn't do the New Year's special chapters.

I couldn't even keep a promise.

I'm sorry.

But I'll be back on my usual updating Schedule! (which is every 7 days)

Anyways! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter update

_ _ _

Hansol stared at Chan and Samuel as they entered the woods without any caution. He thought the two would get lost, he stood up but got held back by someone calling out his name.

"Hansol! Could you help out with packing a bit? Come help me with the tents." Seungcheol called out.

The male turned his head back to the two, only to see they have disappeared, further more into the thick, oak, trees.

Hansol was about to run to them but got held back by his own thoughts. They're almost grown-ups like him, he's sure that they could hadle themselves...

Right?

_ _ _

"Right!"

Samuel agreed at Chan's statement awhile ago about some silly and random stuff, causing the two to laugh.

"I swear, that was really funny." Samuel chuckled, as they began to go deeper into the woods.

Silence engulfed them like a big blanket.

Suddenly, Something caught Samuel's eyes off in the distance. He grabbed Chan's hand making him startled, the older couldn't utter a word and just let's the younger drag him anywhere.

 He grabbed Chan's hand making him startled, the older couldn't utter a word and just let's the younger drag him anywhere

Samuel held down Chan making him sit under the tree, as the younger sat down beside him. Chan was confused as why was the younger acting like this, though he doesn't mind. Samuel rested his head on the tree, closing his eyes as he enjoys the peaceful silence.

"Why'd you bring me here?"

"Why? Is it bad for me to bring you here?" The pixie calmly asks. "Let's take break for a little. Besides, we'll be leaving in maybe an hour or so."

Chan only hummed in response, agreeing to the younger as he rested his leaned his back on the tree. His eyes gazed above him, making the sun shine over his face. Holding up his hand to prevent the sunlight from his eyes.