Chapter 19 - "Come Forth And We Shall Brawl"

The boys mouth agape at the sight. Those 'junk' the mad hatter was prefering to were plenty of gems and many rare resources that can only be found deep - deep down in the mines.

"Wow! Is that real amethyst? One of the rarest! How did you get this?" Mingyu gasps as he examines the shiny stone.

"Well... You see Mallymkun here." He gestured to the small mouse on his shoulder, eating a small biscuit. "Tends to bring me random stuff whenever she disappeares. She tend to go out in the forest, And before I know it! Poof! She brought me another random thing she found."

"But is it safe just to let her out in the forest like that?" Chan interfered.

"Well..." He looked at the mouse with a grin. "She may not look like much, but this little friend of mine knows more than just act cute."

"Jeez... That mouse is scary!" Mingyu shrieks making them laugh. "But wait..."

"It's a girl!?"

_ _ _

Wonwoo huffed as he continued on making more weapons for the others to use. He seemed really tired.

Mingyu frowned as he watches the elder look exhausted. A smile crept on his face once and idea came into his mind. He went out for a few minutes and came back with a cup of tea and some sandwiches.

"Hey hyung! I prepared some tea and some snacks... You can take a break you know that, right?"

Wonwoo looked up to see Mingyu holding a tray with a big smile on.

"Thanks gyu, but can't you see I'm busy right now?"

"But hyung!" He whined.

Many more minutes of them bickering have passed. Wonwoo gave up making Mingyu smile in victory.

The older was flattered by the sudden gesture. That's why his heart started to race yet, he still tried to ignore it.

"T-Thank you... I guess I could take a small break..."

Mingyu brightly smiled and placed the tray down in front of the older where he gladly took a break of all the smithing.

"Hey hyung! Want some help?"

Joshua stopped and looked up to see Seokmin smiling, wearing a big red hat, bigger than the younger's head and a few pair of shades.

"Do you need help?"

Jisoo couldn't help but bursts out of laughter at the sight. Seokmin however, could help but let out a small chuckle. The older's laugh was like music to his ears.

"What's with that outfit? It's so funny!" He laughed,

"Yah! Hyung!" He whined and pouted. "stop making fun of me!"

Jisoo wiped his tears away and looked at Seokmin with a big smile plastered on his face. As the younger just sulked.

"You look great on anything Seokmin-ah! And that outfit fits you so well." Jisoo chuckled as he continued on talking to some fairies that he summoned ealier.