Chapter 21 - "Human World"

Seungcheol:

I woke up with a huge head ache, but I can still manage. I stirred my eyes open as I slowly sat up.

Where am I?

I looked to my side to see the others were still in deep slumber. I counted them making my eyes widen.

Twelve!? There's only twelve of them! Where's the other one?!

I panicked as my eyes began to quickly roam around the area I was in. I sighed in relief when I saw Seokmin still sleeping on a tree.

How could someone sleep on top on a tree, looking so comftrable?

My head ached a little more as making clutched my head. I remember every inch of what happened. Wait... How long were we asleep for?

I lifted my other hand up but my eyes suddenly widened. The white flower the witched used! I oberserved it as it seemed like it only had a few petals left

_ _ _

"If the last petal falls... You can never enter this world again. Ever again."

_ _ _

"We need to go back."

Soon enough everyone started to wake up. Once Seokmin woke up, he got startled and fell of the tree causing Jisoo to bolt up and help him. Chan was the last one, once he woke up his eyes widened.

He ran off making us trail off behind him. Jeez this human boy sure is fast. He led us to an area where there were humans roaming around making me feel anxious.

Chan suddenly stopped making us stop too. He stood their huffing staring forward. I looked to where he was looking making me gasp.

"the human world...." Chan muttered.

_ _ _

The boys were in shock. They were in a world were the humans live in. Cars passing by, tall buildings, people walking. Something these crearures aren't used to.

Seungcheol mentally cursed himself for getting the others into this mess.

"W-we're here..." Wonwoo muttered.

"Hey look! This is where the portal used to be!" Jun shouted grabbing the other's attention.

The boys looked to see the portal was completely gone. It was just an old, oak tree.

Minghao was the first to notice, Jun doesn't have his horns, tail and wings which an imp would have.

"J-Jun... You look like a- a human!" Minghao choked on his words.

Jun frowned as he patted the top of his head, only to feel his horns wasn't there anymore. He panicked and checked to see is he still has his wings and tail. But there is nothing.

"Wah! What happened! You guys look human like too!" Jun pointed out.

"Hey Jihoon! You look reallly cute-"