Chapter 27 - "Mizuki Village"

"Mizuki Village"

"Alright! Let's go back to where you gifted belong to." The witch smiled. She held out the pearly white rose out, as it floats in the air.

"Oh our powerful and bright goddess of the sun. Please bring us back to the place where we once were born. Let us come back to our world and help our heroes fufill their mission. Oh my sun, my beautiful sun that shines so bright. Grant my wish as every joyful soul live happily."

The witch casted the spell and taps her Sun staff on the ground three times. Thick, yellow smoke began to cover them as it's wind is strong enough to pull back the 100 year old trees.

And with a blink of an eye. Their back into their real world.

"Where... Are we?" Soonyoung rubbed the back of his head. They were in their world, yes. But there was something... Off.

"Maya! Miya!" The witch shouted making the boys startled. Two maya birds came flying towards them and lands on the witch' shoulder as she smiles.

"Everyone I would like you to meet Maya and Miya! Miya is my peculiar. And this little one here." A more darker feathered bid tweeted. "Is my sister's peculiar, Maya."

"Then, Why is she with you?" Seungcheol asked.

"You see, I found her in the forest. All alone. I brought her with me knowing my sister must have left her again."

The others looked around to see there were no where near Carat Kingdom. Or anything familiar.

"It seems like we're in the wrong side. I'm sorry boys but it's all my power could do. I can't exactly bring you to the kingdom." The witch frowned.

"You did enough for us Yuna, It's fine. We are grateful for your help. " Jeonghan insisted. They were more than grateful for the witch on helping them.

"But how will we get back?" Seokmin asks as he pouts.

"Well, My staff can't carry fourteen of you. It can barely fit two people in! So, I decided to let Maya guide you."

"Is she alright with it?" Seungcheol frowned and looked at the bird who is chirping happily.

"She said its fine! Maya is a very kind hearted creature. I don't get it why my sister always abandons her." She frowned.

Maya suddenly flew away from the witch's shoulder and happily flew around the boys making them chuckle at the sight. Now they knew the joyful bird is harmless.

"I must leave soon. I'm sure Maya will guide you through your way back. She is completely harmless so there is no need to worry." The witch assured with a smile as she boards on her magical staff. "I'll be off now! Goodluck my boys. Have a safe strip back."

"Thank you so much!" The boys bid their goodbyes as Yuna happily waved back with a bright smile.

With that, the witch flew away along with her peculiar, leaving the boys with evil witch's peculiar, Maya.

"I just hope she and her sister would finally get along again." Seungkwan frowned as they stare at the witch's figure, slowly moving away from their sight.