Chapter 16 - "The Great Wizard."

Morning has come, everyone is now awake well most of them, preparing for another journey on the road.

Seungcheol as usual woke up earlier than the others. And went to catch some fish for breakfast with the help of Mingyu.

A Small fire was held in front of the treehouse to cook the food in. Some were sitting around it and some were doing their own thing.

Minghao, who was wandering near the treehouse finding some berries early in the morning with Jun beside him. He has this habit since he and his grandmother always do this daily, and now Jun is tagging along... He wasn't used to it.

Seungcheol was carrying a bucket filled with types of fishes for them to eat. He passed it to Mingyu and began to cook it.

It was sunny and relaxing morning. They were planning on leaving just as they finished eating since it's going to be a long day ahead of the 14 boys.

Chan was the last one to wake up, he headed downstairs half asleep. Once the boys saw him, they all greeted him with good morning and a smile.

The boy couldn't help but smile at the others. He didn't know why but he still had a small headache. He silently went and sat down beside Jeonghan who was awfully quiet.

"Morning hyung" Chan greeted but Jeonghan looked at him with a frown. "Are you alright hyung?"

Jeonghan stayed silent for a little then sighed. "Do you remember anything from yesterday?"

Chan;

Yesterday? Ahh... I don't remember much yesterday.

As I tried to remember what happened yesterday when my head started to hurt like crazy.
I hiss in pain as I clutch on my head.

"Yah! Chan are you okay?"

Slightly nodding in response, Jeonghan hyung patted my back as the pain wouldn't go away. Suddenly, Minghao went up to me with a basket along with Jun trailng off behind him.

"Here Chan, these berries will ease the pain." Minghao grabbed the washed berries and gave them to me.

I took it with my shaky hands and ate it. Surprisingly, it worked! Wow... This place is truly magical! Minghao and Jeonghan looked at each other and back to me.

"Did it help?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Do you now remember what happened to you yesterday?" Seungcheol hyung asks approached us.

I sat there, not knowing what to answer. I honestly don't know... I don't remember anything. Did something happen?

"Honestly... I don't know... Did something happen yesterday?..."

_ _ _

The boys looked at each other and back to Chan. The human boy honestly doesn't remember what happened yesterday.

Wonwoo asks if he remembered some parts of what happened yesterday. The boy only answered;

"The last thing I remembered was the fourteen of us stopped to rest and eat... Did anything else happen?"