Chapter 24 - "Time is Flying Faster Than You think."

_ _ _

"Dang it"

The king curses under his breath as he slids all his books off from the table causing a loud thud. He sat down and harshly grabbed his hair.

"Where could it be!"

The king has been spending his days and nights in the library. Ever since the 14 boys left, he isolated himself from reality and stayed in.

"Your Majesty... Calm down... I'm sure you will find it soon."

"You don't understand!" He shouted.

"We don't have much time."

_ _ _

Meanwhile...

Jeonghan and Seungcheol are now left in the living room, the others went out and do their own thing.

"Seungcheol... You need to understand. He didn't do it on purpose." Jeonghan patted his back.

"That's the thing Jeonghan, they he didn't do it on purpose... Which means Jun didn't actually looked at Minghao that way. What if he would-"

"Seungcheol..." Jeonghan's voice soften. "Trust me... Everything happens for a reason."

Seungcheol sighed and looked at Jeonghan making his eyes soften.

"Alright."

_ _ _

Knock knock

"Someone is at the door!" Mingyu shouted.

"I'll get it!"

Seokmin shouted back as he heads towards the door with a smile. He twisted the nob only to reveal no one was actually there. He looked down to see a basket making him frown. He grabbed the basket, closed the door and went back to the others.

"Uhm... Guys? What is this? This all just looks like pieces of paper..." Seokmin said dumb founded as he held one of the 'paper' on his hands.

Chan turned to his direction. He ran up to Seokmin and grabbed the basket and peeked in it making his eyed widen.

"Money!? Where did you get this? Hyung don't tell me you stole this!" Chan said as he pulled out stacks of money.

"I didn't stole it! I swear! I just found it outside of our door!" Seokmin defended.

"Then... Where the hell did it come from?" Jihoon said in amaze. "From what I have experienced here in the human world. That's a lot of money."

Chan frowned and looked back at the basket. He knows Seokmin wouldn't do such a thing yet he was still confused.

It's not everyday you get to see a basket of money in front of your house. This is strange... Could it just be a mistake?

"We need to give this back!"

Chan grabbed the basket and marched back to the front door, opening it widely to see a note stuck to the door mat. He grabbed it with his eyebrows frowned.