Chapter 13 - "Mysterious Human"

"Stay safe our beloved Heroes!  Please send my regards to Howl for me!" King Taeyang waved goodbye as the 14 boys started their journey to the Wizard Howl's moving castle.

Some were riding a horse and some were using their magic to float or to fly around. They soon moved farther away from the Carat Kingdom and entered an unfamiliar forest.

"So, How long are going to take, Wonwoo?" Seungcheols asks as he rides his horse.

Wonwoo looked back at the map to check. His face remains the same, just emotionless.

"Looks like we're going to take 2 nights just to get there." He said calmly.

"What!" Mingyu gasps. "But that's going to take forever." He whines.

"I don't see anyone else complaining. So sum it up, kid." Jihoon said bluntly as he flies through the trees avoiding them, making the others laugh.

Meanwhile, Seungkwan got tired of flying so he rested on Hansol's shoulder who was riding a horse. Hansol looked to his side to see the white bird huffing.

"Hey," He nudges him gently using his index finger. "Tired already?" He chuckles

"Well sorry, I didn't get to eat today, Excuse you." He mocks him making Hansol chuckle.

"Well, I think we'll stop soon to get some rest. I have a few goods here that I packed when I went to the bakery." Hansol pats his bag making Seungkwan's eyes sparkle. He didn't get to eat since the King asked for some help.

"Can't wait! Oh, how I imagine eating those soft and sweet berry pie!" His daydreams make Hansol laugh.

While the others were talking, there was one person who kept silent the whole time. Drowning in his thoughts.

"Hello! Uh- Are you okay? You seem a little down..." The second of the youngest said.

Jeonghan looks over to him making their eyes meet. The elder can see such concern in his eyes as he stared at the younger blanky.

"I'm Fine." He replied shortly and looked back into the saddle.

"Doesn't seem like it though..." Chan mumbles, he looked back at the older and smiled. "I hope everything is okay for you! Uh... Er-"

"Jeonghan Hyung" He looked at the younger dead in the as Chan nervously laughs.

"Oh yeah- Sorry I-" He rubs his nape feeling a little shy. "J-Jeonghan hyung...?"

Jeonghan's eyes widen as he had a big grin on his face, And Chan knows... It's bad news.

"Aigoo... So adorable!" Jeonghan pinches Chan's cheeks as he baby talks him. Chan cringes, and he sure does regret saying that.

Joshua who was listening from the front bursts into laugher at the sight. He shook his head and chuckles. Seokmin leans closer at the older and nudges his arm.

"What so funny?" Seokmin questions looking dumbfounded.

"It's nothing... Chan the human is just adorable." Joshua stops laughing and looks straight ahead.