Chapter 6 - "They are gifted."

The 11 boys are now waiting in the throne room, wondering why the royal king wanted their presence. And the only word I can describe them is; Chaotic.

"Stop playing with me you imp! Go and flirt with someone else who would actually like you." The elf protested at the imp who has been annoying him since they got here.

"Why not you? Your cute." The imp teases holding up the elf's chin making him look at him. The elf looks at him in disgust and slapped his hand away making the imp burst out of laugher.

"Stop following me, if you're just going to steal from me then don't even think about it." The dwarf hissed.

"How did you-"

"You are a Ghoul."

"Hey! That doesn't mean I'm a ghoul, I already want to steal from you!" The ghoul pouts making the dwarf shrug. "I was just really curious... It's the first time I have ever seen a dwarf up close..." The ghoul pokes the dwarf's cheek. "You look so much like a human."

"Stop touching me will you?" He slaps his hand away. "And yes, I look like a human but I do magic. Which is completely not human." The dwarf looks away not even caring about the younger's presence.

"That's interesting... Do you perhaps... Have gems?" The dwarf groans as both of them continued bickering.

"Hyung! Look who I met!" The young pixie drags the Manticore's wrist to his older brother.

"Yeah yeah, That's very cool Samuel." The pixie said not even sparing a glance at the two. He was too focused on playing his kalimba. Making the manticore a little curious, not many creatures have liked music.

"Come one hyung! Just look at him! He looks so cool!" The younger whines making the manticore chuckle.

His older brother groans and looked up to see his younger brother and a human-like creature with bats wings. The pixie looks at the manticore dead in the eyes making the younger pixie nervously chuckle.

"Manticore? I don't see anything special." The pixie shrugs. The younger looked at the manticore and quickly apologized.

"Yah! Kim Samuel! Come over here for a minute!"

"Coming Jun Hyung!"

Once the younger pixie was far from them, the manticore sat beside the young pixie as his attention was all on his kalimba.

"You like music?" The older asks to be only answered with a small hum.

The small pixie started to play a very soothing and beautiful melody with the peculiar instrument making the older manticore's mouth agape. The pixie stops feeling uncomfortable knowing someone was watching him play.

"Stop looking at me like that." The younger glared daggers at the older.

"You play so well!" The manticore said amazed making the pixie a little flustered.

"t-thank you." The younger said feeling the heat of his cheeks grow. He kept looking at the ocarina as the manticore's lips formed into a small curve.

The wendigo takes out his mask making the person beside him dramatically gasp.

"y-you're a human?" The caladruis shrieks making the wendigo chuckle.