Chapter 34 - "A great return."

Jeonghan quickly busted through the door to see Seungcheol panting heavily on the bed, with thick cold sweat running through his whole body, along with tears in his eyes as he stared off onto his shaking hands.

"Seungcheol," Jeonghan spoke softly, running towards the older with concern. "What happened? Are you okay? Tell me what happened!"

Seungcheol couldn't utter a word and just gulped, staring back into his shaking hands. What a scary nightmare he had.

"Seungcheol..."

"It was just a dream Jeonghan, don't worry." Seungcheol shortly replied, wiping the tears off his face. "Everything's fine."

"A dream?... " Jeonghan stared into Seungcheol's eyes as it glistens. "What kind of dream? Was it a bad one?"

"And why should I tell you?"

Jeonghan was little taken aback. He was startled,  of course, but he knows the older wasn't in the right state of mind to argue–or to even fight. So, he just kept his mouth shut and prepared some tea.

"s–sorry, I didn't mean to burst out just a second ago. I... I tend to keep things for myself. And I hope you accept that." Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan's side profile, guilty from his sudden outburst that caused Jeonghan to be silent.

"Oh, it's completely fine." He smiled, walking over to Seungcheol, offering the cup of tea. "And I will respect your privacy. I was just worried that you had a bad dream, that's all."

Seungcheol grabbed the cup of tea and sipped a small amout of the warm liquid. The room was silent, making him uncomfortable, usually the both of them would have endless conversations. But after the small fight they had, it became more different. More uneasy.

"I'm... Sorry." Jeonghan huffed, not even daring to look up to the older's eyes. "I should've understood you. I should've listenend to you, comforted you, I should've–"

"Jeonghan, it's fine." Seungcheol cutted off Jeonghan's words as he stared deeply into his eyes. "It was my fault too. I should've controlled my temper. I guess I wasn't mentally stable to anyone that time."

"Of course." Jeonghan smiled. "We all weren't stable that time, very understandable. But it was my fault I should've have stayed calm, and didn't disturb you."

Seungcheol chuckled lightly. "Hannie, It was no one's fault." He smiled for awhile, his smile dropped once he realized his own assumptions. "But... Please don't act like you truly care for me."

It makes me mad crazy.

"Huh? What do you mean by that? Seungcheol, I truly care for you. What makes you think I don't?" Jeonghan frowned in reply, confused by the other's statement.

"It's nothing," Seungcheol sweetly smiled, assuring the Kelpie. "Let's not talk about that, shall we? The important thing is we're safe, right? Where are the others?"

The long haired male knew something was wrong, he was very eager to know. Hince, he doesn't want Seungcheol to go through this pain alone. 

Seungcheol had always been the person to claim all the problems, even though he's having a hard time through it. He would always act like everything is fine, and that he doesn't need help.

"They're resting, along with the Takashi tribe. You should go meet Tallulah, I bet she would be happy to see you awake." Jeonghan said, trying to brush away what the older said. "Do you need anything else? Are you alright?"