Chapter 14 - "The Truth About The Royal Siblings"

"The Truth About The Prince's"

It had been a few hours since Chan had passed out, they kept traveling around the woods till afternoon, yet still, no progress was made.

Jeonghan however kept blaming himself for the accident, though no one really saw what happened except for Chan himself.

Many possibilities and theories came into the young lad's mind. He wonders, what if the small human bot got cursed? Or even worse... Got attacked and got bitten by a strange creature that caused him to turn like that!

"Hannie," Jeonghan felt a hand gently grab his shoulder. He looked to see Joshua giving him an assuring smile. "Don't blame yourself, it's no one's fault. Okay? No one saw this coming..."

Jeonghan exchanged gazes with his brother and to the young human who was sleeping peacefully in Samuel's arms as he gracefully glides and avoids the trees.

"Poor Chan..." He muttered and sighed. "Are you sure your alright Samuel? I can lend a hand..."

Samuel only smiled and shook his head no. Jeonghan looked back at his brother and smiled, he really wanted comfort like the one Joshua gave just now.

A few more moments have passed, and it's getting dark, the boys decided to find shelter and settle down until the sun rises.

Luckily, they found an abandoned treehouse that is strangely close to a small fairy lake.

"Ahh! I see shelter up ahead," Jihoon said as he flies over the trees.

"That's great! Should be settled in for the night then?" Wonwoo asks Seungcheol as the older didn't have a choice, the forest is quite dangerous and it's impossible to wake up alive if you sleep out in the open.

"Lead the way Jihoon." Seungcheol said as the pixie just simply nodded.

Jihoon flies higher along with Minghao with Jun trailing off behind them, not forgetting to tease the younger.

They arrived and saw a rather abandoned treehouse. It looked a little decayed but could still hold the 14 boys.

Seungcheol was a little cautious since there may be creatures still living in it

Seungcheol was a little cautious since there may be creatures still living in it. He ordered Jun to fly over and check if there are any creatures inside.

Jun nodded and flies over the abandoned structure checking if the coast was clear. He was pretty shocked how the treehouse was still in good condition, looked like it was abandoned most like a year or so.

The imp went back to them and told them the house was pretty empty and dusty,

"It's still in good shape, we could stay for the night," He stated, "The only problem is the dust and stuff, we don't want to inhale those stuff and get high."