Chapter 23 - "You Are Mine."

Meanwhile...

Minghao fluttered his eyes open when he heard some strange noises from the other room. He slowly stood up and looked at his surroundings. Everyone else was fast asleep. So,

He decided to get up and find out where the strange noise was coming from. It led him to one of the vacant rooms of the house.

Minghao stood in front of the door, still half asleep. He slowly opened the door revealing a figure, the elf facing it's back. Ripped old, white curtains, shattered glasses and mirrors, and the moon shining brightly, it was oddly red.

 Ripped old, white curtains, shattered glasses and mirrors, and the moon shining brightly, it was oddly red

"Jun?" Minghao softly spoke, yawning while innocently rubbing his eyes. "Are you alright? Why aren't you asleep yet?"

Jun slowly turned his head and growl. Red eyes, fangs out. Yet Minghao couldn't notice any of it due to him still being half asleep.

 Yet Minghao couldn't notice any of it due to him still being half asleep

"Hey Jun... You okay?" Minghao waved his sweater paws at Jun who only growled in reponse.

Jun suddenly bolted up and ran after Minghao. He grabbed his hand and harshly pin him to the wall making the younger gasp.

Minghao's eyes widen, taken-aback from the sudden action from the older.

Minghao stared at the older's eyes to see it was crimson red. He looked to the moon and back to Jun.

Shit! It's the red moon!

Minghao's gaze shifted to the older's lips. His fangs were out making him frown. Jun's face shifted to the younger's lips too.

Suddenly, Jun smashed his lips on the younger making Minghao surprised. The elf tried to pull away but the older was too strong. So, he gave up, defenseless.