Chapter 36 - "Hallucinations"

Maya woke up, the sun still down and the moon is still up. She woke up from the sound of painful whispers inside her head. It was almost like they were mumbling something to her, and it was making her head ache.

Maya turned into her true form, groaning in pain as she clutches onto her pounding head. She lost her balance making her fall from the tree and into the cold, dirty, ground, making a loud thud.

The female couldn't hear anything anymore as if her ears were being blocked by something. Suddenly, her hands began to hurt, as if it was getting pinned by a tons of niddles. She looked at her hand only to gasp in shock.

She could see her hands, slowly faiding away, turning into ashes as gets carried away by the strong breeze. Maya silently cried, wanting the pain to stop.

Maya mentally screams to herself as she slowly disappeared, leaving ashes that the wind–soon blew away.

_ _ _

The sun arises from it's bed, as the moon slowly fell into deep slumber.Another Morning, another day of trailing off the road, back into their kingdom.

Hansol fluttered his eyes open, waking up from all the commotion outside the tent. He peeked and saw the others, scattered around the area.

Hansol stood up and was curious of what was happening in their surroundings, he grabbed the nearest person beside him, hoping to have answers to his questions.

"Hyung what's happening?"

"Maya went missing, we don't know if she got assassinated, kidnapped, or even worse, took her as a prisoner" Jun frowned, with a hint of worry in his eyes. Maya could be the only way for them to get back home, and now... She had disappeared.

"W-what? What do you mean? She was with us last night—"

"Hyung, no one knows where she could be. She might even betrayed us if she had a choice."

At this point, Hansol was furious. All his emotions are all scattered around. Surely, Maya was too kind, she even helped them escape for good sake.

Hansol grabbed Samuel's collar and swung his fist into the air, reading to punch the younger as he just stared into the older's eyes with fear. All his hyungs began to surround them, trying to calm the atmosphere down.

"She wouldn't betray us! How dare you say tha—"

"Hansol stop it."

Hansol shifted his gaze as all the anger in his began to disappear. His eyes softhen, staring into his eyes. Seungkwan, he looked at Hansol with a frown.

"Why are you being like this?" Seungkwan muttered.

"Agreed, Hansol you know violence isn't the answer to ease everything down." Jeonghan frowned, with a hint of worry in his tone.

Hansol slowly placed the younger down as he finally calmed down. Samuel ran up to his older brother, hugging him with fear rushing over his whole body.

Hansol didn't know why he got angry all of a sudden. Was it because of Maya? Yes. It was because of her. Why? Maya reminded him as her sister, Sofia.