Chapter 31 - "A great escape"

Hansol;

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, only to come contact with a very unfamiliar,dusty ceiling. Jeez... Why does my head hurt so bad? And vision was still blurry.

My eyes landed on a very unfamiliar face, a face inches away from mine. I suddenly bolted away and huffed. Who is she?

Dark black eyes, white, misty hair and very pale lips. Someone I have never seen before.

"Who are you?" I stared at her, waiting for an answer, yet no reply. "Where are we?"

"We were attacked..." I heard her quiet mumble. Strange... She wasn't here before. I gave her a questioning look. Attacked? We?

"We were attacked by a pack of wolves." She suddenly spoke up, staring at her lap. "That's why you've got a bruise on your cheek."

I slowly lift up my hand and touched my cheek, flinching once my hand came contact with it. I looked at her to see she had a cloth in her hands. Was she trying to heal me?

"Where are my hyungs? Chan? Samuel?" I frowned, were they hurt too? I hope they're okay.

She didn't speak, I looked around to see that we are in a big cell. Cold, hard concrete surrounding us along with some old, rusty metal bars, keeping us from escaping.

How are we going to escape this darn place?

I then noticed the others were scattered around, weak and clearly unconscious, some were even sleeping on the floor, badly bruised.

What happened?

My gaze landed on a feather beside her, it was brown with a hint of white. It looked very very familiar. Yet, I can't point it out.

My eyes suddenly looked up to her once realization hits me. She isn't human she's...

"Maya?"

_ _ _

"How did yo-"

"Hansol?..."

Hansol turned his head to see Seungkwan, shrieking in pain once he slowly stood up. Maya ran over to him and helped him up.

"Maya."

Seungkwan looked over to Hansol with a questionable look. Which the younger thought it was quite adorable.

The two made their way to Hansol who was breathing heavily due to the pain. Seungkwan sat down in front of him but hissed in pain once his ankle came contact with the ground.

"Hey."

Seungkwan up looked to to see Hansol looking at him, dead in the eye.

"Be careful. You wouldn't want it to hurt more do you?"

Seungkwan couldn't help but blush for the younger's concern. Along with that serious tone in his voice? Seungkwan wouldn't lie that he was very intimidated by it.