Chapter 11 - "His past"

"The king ask for your presence, Our dear gifted."

Seungcheol stood up from the chair and sighed. He nodded as the royal guard went outside and continued on patrolling.

Seungcheol run his fingers through his hair once he closes the door. He stopped when he saw the younger prince coming out front the room aswell.

"Oh Prince Jisoo, Why did the king asks for my presence?" The older frowned as the younger shrugs.

"Honestly, he called out for the 12 of us. The younger pixie and the human were at in Jihoon's room. Probably exploring." Jisoo guesses as Seungcheol just simply nods.

While making their way to the throne room. Jisoo had a small grin on his face as he remembers the night his older brother went outside.

"So... Seungcheol..." Seungcheol turn his head to Jisoo as he just stared at the ground with a small grin.

"Yes, Your highness?"

"Please call me Josh or Joshua," He smiled at the older. "After all, aren't we a team now?"

"Team?..." Seungcheol mumbled to himself.

"Any who!" He said excitedly. "What do you think about Jeonghan?" He teasingly wiggles his eyebrows

Seungcheol flinched at the sudden topic. He felt his heart race not knowing what to say nor feel. He know he shouldn't feel like this. After all, he only met the prince a few days ago.

"H-He's... Very kind..." He answers nervously as he rubs his nape.

"That's all?" Joshua gave him a smug look.

"Well what do you want me to say? I'm telling the truth, He is really kind, pure-hearted, and..." The younger bolted his head up with sparkling eyes filled with hope. Having the older feel a little uncomfortable.

"And?~"

"Very Handsome..." Seungcheol mumbled but the younger heard.

"Pardon?"

"I said-"

"Oh hey guys!" They looked to their side to see the manticore waving his hand up and cheerfully run up to the two. "Had the King called out for you guys too?"

"Yeah, Not quite sure why." The prince said as the maticore just nodded.

_ _ _

The boys gathered around to room with the king sittin on his throne.

"My dear boys! I have called out for you because... We will be pairing you all! Apha and Omega." The king brightly smiled

Some looked calm and some looked a little uneasy.

"I'm sorry if you boys don't want to be protected or be a protecter but, it's the rules my dear boys." He half heartedly smiled as he sees his older son looking a little annoyed.

"Now, Let's get started shall we?" They nodded making the King brightly smile. "Great!"

"Let's see..."