Chapter 29 - "A Relic?"

The others slowly retreated back to the stay-in only to be disappointed. No one actually found any progress on finding the necklace.

"Found anything?" Wonwoo asked them, hoping they any clues.

They shook their heads with a pout. Jeonghan sighed in defeat, they didn't find a single clue about where the dark aura was coming from.

"How is Seungcheol hyung?" Seokmin frowned.

"He locked himself up his room. I don't think he's going out of there anytime soon." Jun stated.

"Did something happened?" Jihoon asked.

"I bet he's just stressed on something. I know it will end soon." Wonwoo assures the others. But the dwarf knows truth behind it all. "Let's just give him some time."

The boys nodded in agreement as they know Seungcheol very well needed time for himself. But Soonyoung noticed something...

"Where's Minghao?-"

A loud scream was heard from the second floor. A voice very familiar, almost too familiar.

"Minghao!" Mingyu exclaimed.

The boys ran upstairs where they heard some glass shattering—along with Seungcheol who got alarmed by the sudden sound. At the end of the hallway is where they bolted up and it led them to a room.

They busted through the door to reveal a terrifying image in front of them. Minghao on the floor while groaning in pain, and there in front of him standing, is a wizard. A black magic's wizard.

"Yah!"

The two figures turned their heads. Seungcheol looked the younger's eyes and turned back to the person in front of them. The black hooded figure was holding something shiny. A very very familiar necklace.

"The necklace!" Samuel shouted.

The figure only laughed mischievously, every second it's voice got louder and louder and turned more demonic. The boys watched in fear as Wonwoo only frowned.

"You stupid little creatures." The wizard spat out. "You should be more careful about your belongings. You might never know... That object might be precious as a whole kingdom."

Joshua's anger began to burn up inside of him. Clearly offended and angry at the hooded figure. Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he stepped forward.

"Give me back my necklace you-"

A loud thud was heard. The boys looked to their side to see Joshua laying down on the floor, whimping in pain, while his hand was on his cheek.

"Pathetic."

Seokmin ran up to the older and held him in his arms. The boy frowned at the sight, it was the last thing Seokmin wanted to see in his life.

"This? You wanted this?" The hooded figure removed the hood off his head, revealing his pale white skin and intimidating face. He held out the small pendant in his hand and smirked. "Ahh yes... Ara's relic. How wonderful."