Chapter 4 - "97"

A figure with a slim body, pointed ears, flower crown, dark black hair, light green eyes, and clear leafs as wings is in the edge of his tree house looking down to see how far it dropped. He huffed and closed his eyes shut. He incouraged himself to do it.

He lets down his body causing him slowly gracefully fall. Once he thought he hit the ground, his wings started to spread lifting him up. He flies through the forest with a smile on his face.

He grabbed his bow and arrow and shot a few apples at the apple tree making them fall into the ground. He picks it up and held it on his arms with a pleasing smile on his face.

He lifts himself up and went back to the tree house. He to the went kitchen revealing a very fragile, green toned skin, white hair, and semi-clear pink winged figure baking a few goods. He went to her holding up the basket with a few apples and a Smile plastered on his face.

"Eomma! These are the apples you requested. Is the Wobble berry cheese cake done?" He peeked through the counter making his grandma chuckle. He calls his Grandma 'eomma' because her grandma is the one who basically raised him since he was still a small elf.

"Have patience grandchild! They'll be done soon!" The boys pouts making his grandma chuckle.

Suddenly, a bunch of Royal guards busted through the willow wood door making both of then startled. The boy grabbed his boy and arrow aiming at them.

"What you guys want?" He said in a husky voice but you can still hear fear rushing over him.

"The king has commanded for you presence." The royal guard says. The boy looks at his grandma with a frown as his grandma looks back at him with fear.

"Come with us,

Xu Minghao."

---¤---

A small furry creature runs through the forest with little energy.

"Shit!" The figure curses as he looks back to see a bunch of trolls chasing him with a bunch of daggers in hand.

"Come back here you little pest! Give our emeralds back!" One of them said as he chasses the furry creature.

"Out of all the animals! Why does it have to be a bunny?!" He curses, Once an abandoned elf house was seen in the distance. He sighs in relief.

He went inside the building and hid behind one of the walls turning himself into his real form. A teal skinned and pointed eared human-like figure is now waiting for the trolls to come inside the abandoned building.

"Where did that bastard go?" Suddenly, He jumped in front of the trolls and roared.

And with one blink of an eye, the trolls ran away with fear. He laughs in victory. Ghouls aren't what humans told that they looked like. They aren't those scary wrinkly, bloody creatures. They are rather just like them, not terrifiying yet rather attractive like normal human would be, but the teal skin and pointed ears are the ones who made them stand out.

When he was about to turn his head, a bunch of guards jumped on him with arrows poiting at him. He raises his hand up in surrender.

"Hey I know I stole some stuff but I swear I was just borrowing it-"

"The King has requested for you presence,

Kim Mingyu"

---¤---

A light blue human like figure with fish fins as ears is resting on a rock near the lake glowing, glowly silver lillies floating, and with a few water fairies hopping around the lake. The scenery was just breath-taking as ever.

I also want to act like
I'm okay but,

As I feel my lips that
used to always call you
Go completely dry

I realized it,
like habitual words
That I used to yearn
And call for you
I want to embrace you

The breath-taking creature sings out his heart to the fullest. Singing can never not be it's passion, but his talent is also his defense. His voice can make his victim hypnotized, and then his beauty... Many maidens in the human world have fell for him, Fell for his trap.

As the creature was singing, a loud creek was heard... The sound of a twig getting stepped on is the right words to discribe it. He got startled and bolted up from the rock. His eyes turned into a light blue color meaning hes ready to bold up to his victim.

Suddenly, A large groud of guards appeared upon the bushes with arrows in hand. Once the boy saw them he sighed in relief and smiles.

"What does the royalty want that made his guards come up here? Is it perhaps for me to wedd his youngest son?" He teases with a bright smile.

"The king has asked for your presence,

Lee Seokmin."