Chapter 18 - "Retrieving The Stolen"

The mad hatter insisted the boys should stay in the windmill he owns near his tea party set. Of course, the boys couldn't say no, they needed shelter to stay in for the night after all.

The boys settled in, it was cramped but they still manage. It better than sleeping out in the cold, dark, woods.

The 14 boy couldn't sleep. They were too scared on what will happen once they will get to incounter with the most dangerous witch of all.

Soon enough, the boys fell into deep sleep.

But there was one who felt more uneasy than the rest.

Hansol:

I couldn't sleep... I have a bad feeling in my head, is this the effect of the tea I drank? Or the uneasy feeling in my chest that elevated into my head? I don't know...

I feel to nervous... Especially when we're going to the cottage of the most dangerous witch of all. Many possibilities come running through my head. I feel so terrified.

Suddenly, a voice began singing... It was beautiful, almost like an angel is singing to me from above. I thought the boys are already asleep? Especially Seokmin-hyung.

The voice was soft an gentle, it made me ease myself into a more comfortable sate. I know for sure that voice Doesn't belong to Seokmin hyung... Who could it be?

My eye lids began to be more heavy. I slowly sat up and looked around where the beautiful voice belongs to but my vision became blurry, and my eye lids became heavy.

The last thing I saw is a boy sitting near the window, staring at the moon with a smoothing and soft voice I have never heard of... Before I set myself asleep.

_ _ _

"Rise and Shine kiddos! Got a big day ahead of y'all" The mad matter came in and began tapping the small, green tea pot with a spoon.

The boys lazily stood up except for Seokmin, he happily stood up with a bright smile early in the morning.

"Oh Gosh... Is that the sun? I think I'm blind." Jihoon sarcasticly said, referring to Seokmin.

"Now now! Get up and we have more matters to dicuss!" The mad hatter began to hit the tea pot with the spoon again causing the boys to cover their ears in annoyance.

"Jeez... Now I know why he and Soonyoung are related." Wonwoo muttered but flinched when he felt arms snaking it's way to his waist. Wrapping them around the dwarf.

Wonwoo's cheeks began to heat up from the sudden skin ship. He shivers when he felt someone's breath tickle his neck.

"Looks like Mingyu didn't get enough sleep." Jeonghan teased.

Wonwoo took a glance to see it was Mingyu, still asleep. He frowned and felt bad for the younger.

Poor Mingyu... Didn't get much sleep...

"Having fun admiring him?" Minghao teased with a smirk.

Wonwoo glared at Minghao, with cheeks burning red as roses. Making Minghao chuckle at how stubborn the older is.