Chapter 5 - "98"

As the two of the boys went to their rooms panicking. The King was now left in the throne room along with his loyal companion.

He dryly chuckles thinking how the human got inside the barrier. Do they perhaps finally got a solution to get in the kingdom? Or is it perhaps... They aren't human.

The king sighs knowing there are many possibilities. Is it the end of this magical world? The king didn't call out for the gifted just because there was a human who broke the barrier. It was because It's back.

The king was too deep in his thoughts not knowing his loyal companion turned into his normal state. The white bird goes down from his shoulder and turned into a human-like figure.

"Is anything bothering you? Your Majesty?" The boy chirped.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." The king bolted up from his throne making the boy startled. Realization hits the King as he turned his head to the boy.

"You are one of the gifted,

Seungkwan."

---

"I'll be back in a few minutes Sofia, I just need to grab a few stuff." The human-like figure said as he left his cottage which he calls home.

He puts on his mask which resembles what creature he is. He goes deep into the woods finding Nono, Nono is a creature that can only give him Cow leather from the human world. In their world, Leather is rather very rare.

"Now where could those Nono's be?..." He said crouching on the tree's roots. Nono's are rather tiny and have a mushroom-like figure.

"Aha!" He quickly grabs the creature with his hands. "I'm sorry lil dude but I need some of your leather for my hat."

As he was about to rip off the leather from the small creature's head. A bunch of royal guards bolted up from the trees making him startled. His hands turned into claws, sharp and deadly. He holds it up in defense, he didn't know what the royal guards look like. They lived far from the kingdom.

"What do you want!? Leave my sister and mother alone!" He threatened using his claws.

"Calm down."

"Why would I trust you?" He hissed.

"Because the king has requested for your presence,

Hansol Vernon Chwe."