Chapter 26 - "Twin Sisters"

"Chan!"

Samuel ran up towards him with the others trailing behind him. But what they noticed was he is with someone else.

Samuel stopped making the others froze too. Their eyes widen once they noticed the oh so familiar cloaked figure, offering the younger for help.

Seungcheol, Joshua and Wonwoo's body froze as it was the cloaked figure they once saw. They thought it was quite strange.

Was it following us?

Seungcheol got alarmed. As Chan was about to grab it's hand. Seungcheol souted.

"Chan Stop!"

Chan flinched as both of their head bolted up meeting the others gaze. Suddenly, a wicked laugh was heard from the hooded figure making the others cautious.

"My my... Isn't it the gifted."

A voice strangely familiar to the boys, laughed. Seungcheol's mind went blank. He was worried for Chan, who knows if this person is dangerous or not.

gifted? How did she know?

Suddenly, The cloacked figure took off her hood making the others gasp. It was the witch of the waste.

"The witch of the waste! What are you planning on doing now?" Mingyu hissed.

The witch only laughed at the ghoul's statement. The boys looked at each other with a frown, clearly trying to process everything that is happening.

"Oh my! I guess I always get mistaken as her." She giggled. "How silly of me to not introduce myself!"

She cleared her throat and smiled. Though, her smile was gently and calm. Unlike the other witches.

"My name is Yuna. Many others mistaken me as my twin sister. The Witch of the waste, Min Luna."

The boys were shocked. The twin sister of the most evil and most dangerous witch of all is standing in front of them with a cheeky smile.

Wonwoo examined her and noticed she has a small, red glowly symbol on her forehead which was awfully familiar to the male.

"I'm not here to cause any trouble. If that's what you think those were my intentions." She sighed. "I came here to help you!"

"But why would you help us? Aren't you like your sister?" Minghao shruggs.

"Why, Quite rude to think that siblings have the same intentions." she coughed as Minghao just shyly smiled and quickly apologized. "We may be sisters but we are completely different."

Completely different you say? Wonwoo squinted his eyes. Somethig about her is strangely interesting.

Mingyu noticed the actions of the elder. So, he gently placed his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder for comfort.

"You see... Not to be rude but, I followed you boys since day one you all got together."

"But why?" Joshua asked, a little doubtful.