Chapter 28 - "Black Magic"

"but father! I don't want her to marry another man! I lover her."

"My son, we can't do anything. I guess you two aren't really meant for each other."

The boys sighed as his father left the room with a frown.

"I will whatever it takes Hae-yah... Just wait for me."

_ _ _

Seokmin suddenly bolted up from his bed when he head a loud gasps was heard. He looked and realized it was Joshua with wide eyes and tears rolling down his face. The younger quickly ran over to the older and patted his back.

"Shh... Hyung calm down, what happened?"

"Seokmin... My necklace is gone!" Joshua choked in between his tears.

_ _ _

"Calm down Joshua, Are you sure you just didn't misplaced it?" Jeonghan said as he comforted the other.

"Jeonghan I swear! Don't you believe me? You know how much that necklace means to me. I would even exchange my soul for it." Joshua wiped his tears.

The boys have been trying to solve who took the prince's necklace for the past few hours. Joshua has been crying his heart out since this morning. The necklace is very special to him. Very special.

"Something isn't right." Minghao spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Seokmin frowned as he comforted the youngest prince.

"I can sense black magic." Minghao shortly replied.

The boys stood their in confusion. Something about the atmosphere around them isn't good.

"How?" Seungcheol frowned, unsure if the elf even is saying the truth.

"Hyung, I'm an elf. I can sense black magic is near. Maybe if we find where the source is coming from. It might lead us to the necklace?" Minghao suggested.

"Could you even know where it's coming from?" Chan interfered.

"I can, but I'm afraid that this type of black magic has a barrior. The person causing it could be anywhere in the village." Minghao explained.

"I guess we better get going then. The necklace is pure diamond, Right?" Seungcheol looked at Joshua as he just simply nodded. "We need to look over ther while town then."

_ _ _

"Hyung look!"

"Seokmin shh!" Jeonghan hissed.

The boys all got separated to find the precious necklace. Seokmin and Jeonghan looked around and found a bar. Jeonghan thought they could check it out to see if anything is suspicious.

They walked inside to hear people chattering anf the joyful sound of music in the background. Nothing seemed too off but the boys decided to look around more. Just as Jeonghan was about to walk out, someone suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"Yah!-"

"Wook?"

Jeonghan and Seokmin turned their head to see a man in his 50's. Jeonghan frowned, he's sure the old man got the wrong person.