Chapter 17 - "Happy Merry Un-Birthday"

Sunset, The Boys went along the west where the great wizard told them the witch of the waste's cottage is. A loud growl was suddenly heard near Samuel making the other startled.

Samuel nervously laughs. "Sorry Hyungs... Just a little hungry..."

The olders chuckle at the sight. And to be honest, they don't know how they have been traveling for. They are also quite starving aswell.

"Hey what is that smell?" Seokmin spoke up. The delicious smell of sweet, bakes goods can be smelled from afar.

"What do you mea-" Seungkwan began to smell it too. "Hey... That smells like baked goods!"

"Shh!" Seungcheol hisses. "I think someone is near by." The boys looked at each other and back to their leader.

Tea pots and other ciramic cutlarry was scattered around the floor which made Seungcheol be more cautious.

Tea... Pots? Tea Cups? Seungcheol thought with a frown.

Faint, Joyful music was heard from afar which made Seungcheol and the other's stop.

"Someone is nearby!" Mingyu whispered, raising his voice a little.

"Quick! Hide Chan." Jeonghan instructed which Samuel quickly obeyed and hid Chan behind him.

Seungcheol looked up at Minghao who was floating along with Jun.

"Minghao, take a quick peek, can you? Make sure they cannot see you." Seungcheol instructed as Minghao nods in reponse.

He glidded up the trees taking a peek. His eyes widen at the sight. He has never seen it before. It's like a human's party but, messier.

Fairy lights around, big long table filled with messy tea sets, along with a few bakes goods.

Minghao squinted his eyes to see two unfamiliar figures. Dancing around. One had a big hat and one looks like a furry little creature.

It can't be...

Minghao gasps once the figure's eyes met his. He panicked and glidded back down, shaking with fear to inform the others.

"So?"

"M-Mad-" Minghao stuttered. Un-able to speak making the others frown.

"Mad?-"

"Happy Merry Un-Birthday to you!"

Suddenly, a man with a big hat with a white mouse on his side appeared in front of the boys making them startled.

"Mad Hatter!?"

"Uncle?" Soonyoung tilted his head in confusion.

_ _ _

The 14 boys are now sitting on a long table filled with many beautiful tea sets that looked like they haven't been washed for days.

Mingyu however, look uncomftrable with the little mice staring at him while he sips his tea.

"Now! What does my great nephew need that needs to be traveled in this direction? Hmm???" The mad hatter said with slurred words while he pours himself some brand new tea.

"You know it's dangerous around this direction!" He sips his tea with one gulp.

Soonyoung looks at Seungcheol and Jeonghan with an easy look. debating if he should tell his uncle or not.

"W-we're going to see the Witch of the Waste uncle."

The mad hatter spits out his tea. He slammed his hands on the table making the others startled.

"Are you serious!? My my! It's not safe there my boys! That witch has something up her sleeves that's up to no good!" The mad hatter exclaimed. "Unacceptable."

Soonyoung rubs his nape, embarrassed. He begin to explain everthing to his uncle which made him surprised.

"The book of black magic? Wow! That book is extremely dangerous. Once the witch has it's hands on it. It will be the end." He camly sips his tea while placing his feet on the table.

On the other hand, Mingyu stares at the little white mouse out of curiosity. The little mouse suddenly hissed making Mingyu shriek.

"Ah Hyung! That mouse is scary!" Mingyu pulled Wonwoo's shoulders as he kept on whining.

"Well if it doesn't like you, then just accept it." Wonwoo shruggs. "Besides, it's just a little mouse."

Soonyoung looked at the mouse and went closer. The mouse hissed again making Soonyoung scrunch up his nose.

"Sheesh... It's like Jihoon..." Soonyoung muttered.

"What did you say-"

"Is the true that the witch is one of the second hand of the queen of the darkness? " Seungcheol asks.

"Depends." The mad hatter casually sips his tea.

"What do you mean sir?" Jun said confused.

"Who knows if that witch is just taking her side just to gain more power? Anything can be possible. Especially if that witch is mischievous and a trickster. "

The mouse sprinted up across the table and sat on the mad hatter's shoulder. "Is there anything else you guys want to ask before you take a 'visit' her property?"

"Does she... Perhaps have a twin sister?" Wonwoo asks as he lifted his head from the book he was reading ealier.

"Why yes she has one! Though, she was never heard of. And has never been seen before."

Seungcheol felt his spine shiver for some reason. The breeze suddenly got colder as the little hairs in his body began to stiffen.

He knows something is not right.

_ _ _

Happy Birthday To Me! ^-^

Stream 24H!!!