02

August 3rd, 2014

"Congratulations on your debut, Irene." Suho greeted as he met Joohyun at the hallway. Irene looked behind her back as her heart skipped a beat.

"Th-thank you sunbaenim." Irene bowed to show respect as she scolded herself for stammering.
Suho cleared his throat as words rolled out from his tongue.

"Would you like go out for a coffee, or two, with me?" Suho asked as he stares directly at Irene's dark-brown orbs.

'Is he asking me out on a date?'
Irene deemed as her face flushed.

"Hello? Earth to Joohyun?" Suho said as he waved his hand in front of the zoning girl.

"Oh," Irene, who was embarrassed by her action, placed her hand on her mouth.

"Ah, please scratch that. Would you like go out on a date with me?" Suho straightforwardly asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"A friendly date sunbaenim?" Although her heart doesn't want to, Irene's mind feels like she needs to ask it. She's afraid she might misunderstood things. Again.

"No," Suho uttered, shaking his head from left to right.

"Let's go out on a date, as in a date, like couple date." He explained as Joohyun felt her mind going haywire. She bit her lower lip as she looked at Suho, unsure of what might happen.

"Oh, please stop." Suho requested as he closes his eyes cutely.

"You're making me more attracted to you than you already did." Suho fluttered Irene with his words as he once more opened his eyes.

"Sure." Irene inaudibly said.

"What's that?"

"I mean, I'm fine with the idea sunbaenim." Irene spoked, her eyes turning crescent.

"But..." She trailed off, looking at Suho as anxiety takes over her.

"Is it okay?" Irene politely queried.

"Of course it isㅡ" Suho was unable to continue his words for he was cut off by Irene's voice.

"I meant the paparazzi and saesang fans sunbaenim."

"Hmm," Realization then came into Suho's mind.

"I guess we'll have to cover up?" He suggested.

"Where are we going then, sunbaenim?" Irene asked as she considers the suggestion.

"The Hallyu Café." Confirmed Suho as he places his index finger on his chin.

"Great!"

"I'll pick you up at 4 then." Suho declared as he took Irene's hand and kissed the back of her palm.

My, my. Aren't things going a little bit fast? Only love knows.