04

"Ah, my heart. It hurts. Ah." Joy over dramatically said as she held onto Irene's arms.

"Sooyoung-ah, stop being so dramatic." Seulgi scolded the youngest, a frown on her face was visible.

"You can't stop me unnie. My Baekhyunnie is already taken." Joy retorted with a cute pout.

"Well atleast he is taken by someone worth it." Wendy then remarked and Irene couldn't help but to agree.

"Plus, he is not even yours to begin with." Seulgi stated with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Kurae, Taeyeon-sunbaenim should take care of him then." Joy announced to no one in particular.

"Joy, believe me. She would, even if no one told her to." Irene assured as she pats Joy's head.

A comfortable silence then settled upon them. Only to break when Joy spoke once again.

"But, I want to live my life with the one I love." Joy started, her eyes wandering at the Television with Baekhyun and Taeyeon's image on it.

"I don't want to get old, single." She concluded, as she smiles dreamily when Irene flicked her forehead.

"Yah! Park Sooyoung! How old are you? 30? Girls like you should enjoy their lives. To the fullest." Irene said.

"Just say you wanted to find yours first unnie." Wendy teased making Seulgi and Joy chuckle at her remark.

"Seungwan-ah, not you too." Irene sighed defeatedly as she slumped her back on the sofa.

"But don't worry unnie, I'll always be here for you." Wendy added with her greasy tone as she winked at Irene making Irene, Seulgi, and Joy cringed.

"Eww, gosh I'mma hurl." Seulgi enunciated adding some vomitting sounds over it. They fell into a fit of laugh after that.

"Geureona, I do hope the man you will love will take care of you well, Joohyun-unnie." Wendy uttered.

'I sure do hope so too.' Irene thought.