19

"Can we talk for a minute?" Suho queried.

"Hey Suho-hyung." Sehun greeted before placing his arm on Irene's shoulder. Making Suho clench his jaw, jealousy perhaps?
Suho grabbed Irene's hand before looking at her pleadingly.

"Please?"

"Ah, sure Junmyeon-ssi. Excuse us for a while Hun-ah." Irene smiled as she tapped Sehun's right cheek using her free hand's index and middle finger before letting herself be dragged by Suho.

They went outside succesfully when Irene cursed herself mentally for being forgetful.

"Are you okay?" Suho tightened his grip on Irene's hand trying to get her attention.

Irene nodded. After a while of just walking, Suho noticed Irene shaking a little. He removed his hands from Irene making the girl look up to him. Suho moved to remove his jacket and placed it on top of Irene's shoulder.

"Thanks." Irene smiled before ducking her head.

A little while more, they reached a bench.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Suho placed his arms on Irene's shoulder reenacting what Sehun just did a while.

Irene nodded a she placed her head on Suho's broad shoulder.

"It is." Irene agreed as she sighed pulling Suho's jacket closer to her body, if that is even possible.

"I'm sorry." Suho's voice was low but sincere.

"I'm sorry for taking you here. Away from him." Irene frowned.

"What do you mean?" Irene asked.

"I knew there's something between you and Sehunㅡ"

"Wait, what?" Irene sat up.

"I mean isn't he your boyfriend? He told me to stay away from youㅡ" Irene chuckled before cupping Suho's cheeks.

"We aren't a thing." Irene said as she looked directly at Suho's brown orbs.

"Are you sure?" Suho asked making Irene nod her head.

"Besides we're cousins." Irene grinned.