20

"I can't believe this!" Suho exclaimed as he looked at Irene, making Irene laugh and removed her hands from Suho's cheeks.

Silence then settled upon them. Just the beating of their hearts and stable breaths can be heard.

"Forgive me?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yeah."

"Uh-huh." Again, at the same time, making both of them chuckle.

"I don't want to loose you Irene. I really don't want to." Suho uttered pulling Irene closer to him.

"Glad to hear." Irene remarked, pride evident in her voice making Suho chuckle once more.

"You know Suho..." Irene spoked, tilting her head a little to view Suho's side-profile.

"After I revealed everything to you...why did you, you know, stay?" Irene questioned.

"Why wouldn't I?" Suho asked back.

"I love you just as who you are. And that's that." Suho unknowingly smiled.

"Thank you." Irene kissed Suho's right cheek making the latter smiled at the gesture.

"Hey, Hyunnie, can you put your head on my shoulder again?" Suho requested as Irene obliged.

"I hope we can stay like this forever." Suho stated.

"But sadly we can't." Suho sighed and kissed Irene's temple.

"Myeon-ah, the moon is beautiful isn't it?" Irene repeated Suho's question a while ago.

"Yeah. Just like you." Suho enunciated.