17

"Joohyun-unnie? Are you okay?" Irene could only nod her head at Wendy's words before sitting down beside the latter.

"Are you sure?" Another nod from Irene was her answer.

Wendy then settled, she knew Irene too well. If the latter doesn't want to talk about it this time, she would probably open up about it the next day or two.

On the other hand, Irene felt guilty for not being able to talk to Wendy properly. But what can she do? She's both physically and mentally drained.

She kept thinking that Suho might not want her after her big revelation. Considering that the boy was quiet during their walk.

"I guess I'll be alone forever." Irene spoked, startling Wendy in the process.

"Unnie..." Wendy called out in a comforting voice.

"The world is truly unfair, is unpredictable and is cruel." Irene uttered as she bowed her head down.

"What happened?" Wendy asked.

"Seungwan, I disclosed everything to him." Irene whispered.

"Oh." Wendy was shocked, visibly.

"Did he, you know, the usual?" Wendy hesitantly asked.

"I don't know Seungwannie. I don't know." Irene enunciated.

"Hey Joohyun-unnie." Wendy held Irene's chin and lifted up the latter's face to look at her in the eyes.

"Everything will be okay. Hmm?" Wendy smiled.

"But Wendyㅡ"

"So what if he won't love you after that? Unnie, it's his lost and not yours okay? You're perfect in your own way. And no one, I mean no one, can play your role as perfect as you can." Wendy verbalized.

"Thanks Wan." Irene smiled as she places her right hand on top of Wendy's.

"You always know how to make me feel alright. Eve-ry-time." Irene kissed Wendy's forehead before pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you really, just for being here with me."