25

March 29th, 2017

"So Mr. Kim Junmyeon, how are you liking your new group line-up?" An evil laugh came from the other line making Suho clench his fist.

"I'll make you pay for this." Suho said, anger evident in his voice. The evil laugh from the other line continued and Suho only ended the call when Sehun called him.

"Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Yes?" Suho responded as he put his phone inside his pocket.

"Everything's ready now. And Chanyeol-hyung said that he apologizes because he can't make it here." Sehun announced making Suho nod.

"He'll surprise her?" Suho questioned.

"Kind of." Sehun shrugged.

"Oh, by the way, is Krystal coming?" Suho again, queried.

"No. She's gonna celebrate Sulli's birthday with her members." Sehun responded while shaking his head left to right.

"Okay." Suho smiled as he pats Sehun on the back and pulled him inside.

"Before anything else," Suho started as he succesfully caught all of the attention inside.

"I would like to thank all of you for helping me." He smiled.

"I really appreciate it. Maybe, someday, I'll return it." Suho finishes as he bows.

"Oppa," Seulgi called out.

"They're coming." Suho nodded before speaking again.

"Alright, places everyone." Sehun could only shake his head as he find a place to hide when Kai tapped his shoulder.

"Hmm?" Sehun hummed at him questioningly.

"I didn't thought Suho-hyung can be this romantic." Kai whispered as he high-fived with Sehun.