42

"Hello?" Irene answered on the other line.

"Is this Irene Bae?" The man on the other side responded.

"Yes, speaking." Irene uttered as she sat down the sofa.

"Oh, good." A devilish chuckle was heard and Irene felt shivers ran down to her spine.

"Because I am watching your every move." Irene knitted her eyebrows before she heard the other kine going dead.

"What the..." She quickly blocked the number, thinking it was some kind of sesaeng fan.

"I seriously need to change my phone number." Irene decided as she took a sip of her tea, watching the sleeping Seungwan infront of her.

She sighed as she stares outside the window, Irene stood up, going near the window as she looked at the raindrops falling from the sky.

"Is it just me? Or is the sky crying with me?" Irene asked to no one in particular.

She sighed again, feeling the loneliness taking over her as she turned around.

"Seungwan-ah," She called Wendy. She beamed a small smile before going near the latter and giving her cheeks a light poke or two.

"Seungwan-ah," Irene called again and this time the latter stirred up from her sleep.

"Unnie..." Wendy groaned, cracking her left eye open and her right still closed.

"You know, sleeping too much isn't good either." Irene joked making Wendy frown.

"Just say you want someone to talk to and you're bored and the rain isn't helping, unnie." Wendy responded as she rubs her eyes cutely before letting out a yawn.

"You're too cute." Irene complimented, probably teasing the other.

"Shut up..." Wendy glared at her. Well, when she is used to being greasy, it doesn't mean that she is used to being complimented.

"And I wanted to pinch your cheeks so badly." Irene continued.

"Please don't unnie, my treatment isn't over yet." Wendy protested.

"It will be, soon." Irene could only say.

"Seungwan-ah," Irene looked directly at Wendy's light brown onyx.

"Please comeback fast hmm?" Irene questioned.

"Unnie," Wendy chuckled.

"Don't look at me so lovingly, if I wouldn't have known better. I will presume that you like me." Wendy pointed out. But Irene was, of course, always this affectionate with her members.

"And you're not telling that to me, I know you're telling that to Suho-oppa." Wendy whispered as she worriedly looks at Irene.