30

April 6th, 2018

"Love?" Irene called Suho once they're inside the hotel.

"Yeah?" Suho questioned back.

"Thank you." Irene uttered as she smiled sincerely.

"For what?" Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just thank you, for your love, support, and everything." Suho grinned as he kissed Irene's forehead.

"And thank you for loving me back." Suho replied.

"I love you." Irene stated.

"I love you too." Irene smiled sweetly as she gently pulls Suho's collar, connecting their lips. The supposed peck Irene was aiming to achieve, turned into a 3-minute make out session.

"Didn't knew you kiss that good, Love." Suho commented as Irene burried her head on Suho's chest.

"Stop teasing me, Myeon." Suho's chest was vibrating due to Irene's words.

"I'll take you to your room now. But seriously, I never thought our first kiss would be this wonderful." Suho forenamed earning himself a slap from Irene.

"Love, I don't want to go rest yet." Irene enunciated, stopping both of them on their tracks.

"Where do you want to go then?" Suho questioned, enveloping Irene because he was worried the woman might get cold. Irene snuggled closer to Suho as she shrugged.

"How about a walk outside?" Suho suggested while taking off his blazer and placed it on top of Irene's shoulder.

"Sounds good." Irene agreed. Suho then intertwined their fingers as he gently dragged them outside the hotel.

Not too long after, they found themselves sitting on a bench.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Irene repeated Suho's statement not too long ago.

"I don't know..." Suho answered making Irene frown.

"But I do know how beautiful the woman beside me is." Suho remarked.

"Smooth." Irene could only say, placing her head on Suho's shoulder.

"Myeon," Irene called out and recieved a hum from Suho as an answer.

"Nam Joon is a part of my past I regreted the most." Suho gulp hard, closing his eyes in the process.

"And he's also the reason why I hate, I mean, why I am awkward around men." Irene uttered, tracing Suho's eyes down to his nose then stopped on his plump lips.

"But, you..." She trailed off, dragging her hand down to Suho's hard chest, drawing little circles on it.

"You gave me a present to live in and a future to hope on." Irene continued, dragging her hand back towards Suho's nape.

"And I don't want to loose you no more."

Irene closed the gap between them, and as if on cue, fireworks began exploding behind them.