06

September 13th, 2014 (11:30 P.M.)

All Red Velvet members were exhausted after a long day of work. Irene, who can't sleep, decided to go out for a walk. Just as when she was twenty steps aways from their dorm she noticed someone following her.

She balled her hand into a fist, ready to punch whoever that someone behind her is. She hasten her steps only to be followed by the mysterious someone behind her. Irene looked back and she failed to notice that Suho was right infront of her.

Suho, on the other side, was shocked by the sudden force in his chest.

"Irene-ah, are you okay?" Suho immediately asked as he held Irene's shoulders. Irene then looked up as she quickly moved away.

"Yes, I am okay Suho-ssi." She bowed 90° in front of him as she muttered a soft 'sorry'.

"Can't sleep?" Suho then inquired.

"Honestly? Kind of." Irene admitted as she looked behind her shoulder.

"Then, would you want to go out on a walk with me?" Suho offered as he smiled.

Irene thought for a bit before finally agreeing.

"I would be glad to." Irene then smiled, shaking off all the nervousness she felt a while ago.

As they were walking, Suho didn't fail to notice Irene who was looking back every now and then.

"Irene? Is everything alright?" Suho worriedly interrogated as he stops on his tracks which were followed by Irene almost immediately.

"Of course Suho-ssi. It's just that, I think someone is following us." Irene voiced out her thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Suho once again asked.

"You see, while I was leaving our dorm, someone behind was following me. And it suddenly disappeared after I bumped into you." Irene half-whispered, making sure Suho heard every detail.

Suho then nodded as he quickly scanned the area.

"Then let me walk you back to your dorm then." Suho offered, worry was dancing in his eyes.

"Oh no, Suho-ssi that will be too much." Irene politely declined.

"Irene, what if thatㅡwhoever is following youㅡis there?" Suho sighed as he held Irene's hand into his.

"I can't fathom you being hurt." Suho admittedly as he stared at Irene eyes. Irene then smiled before nodding.